Introduction - Kambabam

3 posters

Go down

Introduction - Kambabam Empty Introduction - Kambabam

Post by Kambabam Sun May 12, 2024 4:57 pm

Hey folks!

I'm Kambabam (Jess, or alphabet_mafia in discord). I'm a 27 year old software developer from Canada, and have been playing Runescape since I was 8. I actually still have access to my original account, though it's not the account I play on:

Introduction - Kambabam Screen10

I'm not too much of a sweaty player, but I think my game knowledge is pretty good and I love to chat about the game, so feel free to strike up a conversation!

Personally, I'm a bit of a weeb. I don't watch much anime, but I read way too much manga and have some very rudimentary Japanese skills (I can understand everyday conversations as long as they aren't too fast, and can read it fairly well). I have a pretty big collection of untranslated manga volumes and love to laze around and read 'em.

Introduction - Kambabam Xzjwwn10

I joined because I'm friends with Hevali, and they mentioned that you guys are really chill and friendly. I've been chatting a decent bit in the discord as a guest, but would love to be a permanent part of your community!
Kambabam
Kambabam

Back to top Go down

Introduction - Kambabam Empty Re: Introduction - Kambabam

Post by Hevalio Sun May 12, 2024 5:33 pm

Welcome to da clan! I hope you have a great time here and I'm glad you asked me for social clans to join Very Happy
Hevalio
Hevalio

Back to top Go down

Introduction - Kambabam Empty Re: Introduction - Kambabam

Post by RedIrishTank Sun May 12, 2024 6:59 pm

Welcome to the clan Kambabam!

Glad to have you with us, I hope you enjoy your time and plan on sticking around! A great group of people here.
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Introduction - Kambabam YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down