Introduction - CrossbowJack

3 posters

Go down

Introduction - CrossbowJack Empty Introduction - CrossbowJack

Post by CrossbowJack Sun May 12, 2024 2:36 pm

Hello Jack The Hero here.

I am a new Old School RuneScape gamer, I last played RuneScape in 2003 and just making my return now. I know once you play RuneScape you are forever trapped into coming back when you quit haha. I would say I am a laid back individual that can be quiet at first, but as I get to know people, I become more vocal. I love to help people out with any problems they have, and will always go the extra mile to make sure I give them the right help and advice in general.

I currently live in the United Kingdom and I must admit I am a big Star Wars and a big Sci-Fi fan. I noticed that Jagex are now hosting a event called Rune Fest each year, which I would love to go, unfortunately all the tickets are sold out, so I will have to wait into next year. It would be great meeting people there that have the same passion that I do for games and RuneScape in general.

Apart from that, I left a few details out, as you can get to know me overtime which is better than me telling you everything straight away.

I really appreciate you reading my Introduction post and I hope to see you all in game soon.

~CrossbowJack
CrossbowJack
CrossbowJack

Back to top Go down

Introduction - CrossbowJack Empty Re: Introduction - CrossbowJack

Post by RedIrishTank Sun May 12, 2024 2:40 pm

Hey welcome to the clan Crossbowjack!

Glad to see you came back to the game, yes we never quit. Just long breaks and forever excited when we do return back to the game lol. Looks like you are already fitting into the clan just fine. Hope you stick around and enjoy the fun we have here!
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Introduction - CrossbowJack YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Introduction - CrossbowJack Empty Re: Introduction - CrossbowJack

Post by aRackroll Mon May 13, 2024 11:45 am

Welcome to the clan Jack, and welcome (back) to Runescape! There's going to be a ton of stuff for you to learn after not playing since 2003, but I hope you'll still get that sweet nostalgia seeing some of the places that haven't changed. This is a great group with a ton of experience, so please ask whatever questions come up as you get back into the game! Smile

Hope to see you around!
aRackroll
aRackroll

Introduction - CrossbowJack YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down