Droso Beast introduction

4 posters

Go down

Droso Beast introduction Empty Droso Beast introduction

Post by Droso Beast Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:31 am

Hey everyone, Droso Beast here.

So this was my longest break from the game so far. I was able to "quit" for 4 years and then me and some friends found out about GIM. So here we are to do it all over again. I'm a 28 year old Dutch (GMT+2) guy living the dream and playing every day. Currently at base 70 and my goal is to max one last time and do alot of bossing. Already unlocked the whip and trident so now i am trapped at cg before i can start the real bossing.

I'm looking for a place to chill and have some people to chat with. Untill now i played with only my GIM team as friends and i figured it would be more fun to join a clan and meet some people there aswell. Also as i havnt played in years it's convenient to have some people to ask questions about new meta's and all haha. Guess that's it, see you all in the cc!
Droso Beast
Droso Beast

Back to top Go down

Droso Beast introduction Empty Re: Droso Beast introduction

Post by rackroll Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 am

Hiya Droso Beast, and welcome back to Runescape! You say max one last time, have you maxed other accounts before?! That's an awesome goal, and one I'm not sure I'll ever be able to attain for myself. This is a great group to chat with while you're stuck at CG, and happy to try to answer whatever questions you have as you get back into the grind. Smile

Hope to see you around!
rackroll
rackroll

Droso Beast introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ImRakan Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:31 am

Nice to see you deciding to make an intro! I hope you enjoy your stay in CC and dont be shy to join in on the fun activities going on. Best of luck in the cg prison Cool
ImRakan
ImRakan

shrimp

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:15 pm

Welcome back to the game Droso Beast!

Sometimes those breaks we just need them, It's is always good to focus on real life at times and put the game down and then there are other times this game helps us all get away from life. Glad to see you came back and chose osrs advice as your clanl

RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Droso Beast introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down