My Introduction!

3 posters

Go down

My Introduction! Empty My Introduction!

Post by Ry_5 Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:49 pm

Hello! My username is Ry 5 and I have been a Runescape veteran since 2004. I played vigorously from 2004-2007, but quit shortly after the gold-trading limitation was set into place as it lead me to get scammed, badly. However I still revered the game while I went about and played others for several years. When the EOC update launched I decided the game wasn't for me anymore.

Fast forward a few years and OSRS was announced, I was excited at first only to be bummed when I learned that my character of the same name has moved onto RS3. I had a lot of progress..and memories tied to that character and it meant if I wanted to play the Runescape I was raised with, I'd have to start over all over again.

I mulled over that for several years until finally I decided it was time to come back the world of Gielinor and work towards, or even surpass my main character of old! And with the help of you fine folks I feel more confident than ever that it will be possible!
Ry_5
Ry_5

Back to top Go down

My Introduction! Empty Re: My Introduction!

Post by The_Gamed Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:25 pm

Very glad to welcome you back Ry, enjoy your time! =]
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

My Introduction! 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

My Introduction! Empty Re: My Introduction!

Post by Gisrithe Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:48 pm

It took me a bit before getting pulled into RS again, for the same reason. I played a very short amount of time when osrs came back, and I pretty much accomplished nothing and quit, missing my character that was now rs3. All the work I did on him basically worthless. As all the items had dropped in value so much. I finally came back and started playing sometime last year. probably about a month before I joined the clan. Been loving the game ever since. I enjoy my time spent with these guys.

welcome to the clan, and happy thanksgiving buddy
Gisrithe
Gisrithe

Back to top Go down