INTRO

4 posters

Go down

INTRO  Empty INTRO

Post by Sworddemon3 Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:44 pm

Hello beautiful gamers! Sworddemon3 here and let me tell you a story. Ive been playing Runescape since the dawn of RS2. I was there for the Falador Massacre. I was there when there was no GE. I rocked the Dragon Med Helm and Rune chainbody with a whip. Dang I love this game. Fast forward to OSRS - I was a little upset i had to start over but its been a journey since. Been on and off since 2013 but since TOA came out, thats the one place you can always find me! I am grinding the Shadow drop in my name - a bit over 300 raids deep and still goin!

I met a few clan members recently doing TOA and they were awesome so i asked about their clan. Here I am applying already!

Put me in clan events so i don't burn out of TOA and lets have some fun!
Sworddemon3
Sworddemon3

Back to top Go down

INTRO  Empty Re: INTRO

Post by Syllabic Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:56 am

Hey bud, welcome! I always love to see people finding their way here after meeting clannies in-game. Much easier to get situated when you already know some people Happy Pepo

I hope you see that shadow drop soon! Gotta suck it up and start learning already so I can camp there myself; starting to feel like I might be missing out Smile

Make sure you check out the Discord as well! Got a great community on there too. Much more casual vibe than the clan chat.

Be seeing you!

INTRO  NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by rackroll Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:44 pm

Welcome Sworddemon! Love to see long time players finding this clan, and sounds like you've got some stories! Best of luck with TOA grind, and see you around! Smile
rackroll
rackroll

INTRO  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:33 pm

Welcome Sworddemon3 !

The good old days, I do remember rs2, I heard horror storys about the massacre but wasn't active at that period.

Glad you chose OSRS Advice as your clan, its a great place. The people are amazing here. Any question never goes unanswered. Fact!
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

INTRO  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down