Hi I go by PoppsaDoc, returning after 15 years to OSRS

5 posters

Go down

Hi I go by PoppsaDoc, returning after 15 years to OSRS Empty Hi I go by PoppsaDoc, returning after 15 years to OSRS

Post by PoppsaDoc Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:45 pm

Hey all, recently returned to OSRS as of 1 hour ago and spent a god awful amount of time looking for a friendly user clan as i get back into my favorite hobby as a child.

Not entirely sure where to start TBH, only learned OSRS was an actual thing when i seen it pop up a couple years ago on google play store, after some deep rabbit hole diving on you-tube recently i decided to try my hand again.

anyways, i look forward to maybe chatting and finding some fellow grinders to chat/ play with.

hope everyone is well, and had a Merry Christmas/ Happy holidays.
PoppsaDoc
PoppsaDoc

Back to top Go down

Hi I go by PoppsaDoc, returning after 15 years to OSRS Empty Re: Hi I go by PoppsaDoc, returning after 15 years to OSRS

Post by rackroll Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:55 am

Welcome PoppsaDoc! You've found a great group with a wealth of knowledge about OSRS. I can totally understand how overwhelming it can be trying to get back into OSRS after a long time. Are you starting a fresh account, or carrying on your old account from when you were a kid?

The OSRS Wiki is also a great resource for training methods, optimal order to complete quests, and just about everything else you can think of. Feel free to reach out in the CC with any questions, and we'll all try to help out the best we can.

See you around! Smile
rackroll
rackroll

Hi I go by PoppsaDoc, returning after 15 years to OSRS YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Hi I go by PoppsaDoc, returning after 15 years to OSRS Empty Re: Hi I go by PoppsaDoc, returning after 15 years to OSRS

Post by PoppsaDoc Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:47 am

Rackroll wrote:Welcome PoppsaDoc! You've found a great group with a wealth of knowledge about OSRS. I can totally understand how overwhelming it can be trying to get back into OSRS after a long time. Are you starting a fresh account, or carrying on your old account from when you were a kid?

The OSRS Wiki is also a great resource for training methods, optimal order to complete quests, and just about everything else you can think of. Feel free to reach out in the CC with any questions, and we'll all try to help out the best we can.

See you around! Smile

Thanks a lot for the welcome, yeah I'm starting of fresh, couldn't for the life of me remember my old email but I feel that's for the best as I can re-experience everything again. I have managed to find the optimal quest guide and shall probably follow that I think, one question I have though is how do I join this clan and what is the name? Sorry if that is very dim witted but everything is as you say, overwhelming.

I do look forward to future conversations and getting to know people.
PoppsaDoc
PoppsaDoc

Back to top Go down

Post by 01jack444444 Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:07 pm

welcome back you can leave but never escape runescape
01jack444444
01jack444444

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:43 pm

Welcome aboard! Happy Pepo
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hi I go by PoppsaDoc, returning after 15 years to OSRS 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by rackroll Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:30 am

PoppsaDoc wrote:
Rackroll wrote:Welcome PoppsaDoc! You've found a great group with a wealth of knowledge about OSRS. I can totally understand how overwhelming it can be trying to get back into OSRS after a long time. Are you starting a fresh account, or carrying on your old account from when you were a kid?

See you around! Smile

Thanks a lot for the welcome, yeah I'm starting of fresh, couldn't for the life of me remember my old email but I feel that's for the best as I can re-experience everything again. I have managed to find the optimal quest guide and shall probably follow that I think, one question I have though is how do I join this clan and what is the name? Sorry if that is very dim witted but everything is as you say, overwhelming.

I do look forward to future conversations and getting to know people.

Starting fresh is probably a good move. I'm making a fresh Ironman myself for the new year to work on when I need a break from my main!

Maybe you've already figured out how to join the clan chat but in case you haven't:
-Click the clan icon
-Click the "View another clan" tab
-Click the "Find" button on the bottom right
-Search "osrs advice"
-Click "Chat" on the bottom left.
-You're in the clan chat!

You'll appear as a guest with a little smiley face icon for a while in the chat, however you still have full access to chat with everyone and join in any clan festivities! Keep active in the clan chat / forums, and you'll eventually get ranked (a gem next to your name).

Hope that all helps! Smile
rackroll
rackroll

Hi I go by PoppsaDoc, returning after 15 years to OSRS YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:34 pm

Hey Doc! I haven't been the most consistent over the past few weeks, but I hope you managed to find your way to the CC and are enjoying your time with us so far Smile Same goes for the game itself! OSRS really is a unique experience. Not the easiest thing jumping back in after all these years, especially with the wealth of new content and ways to play, but it sounds like you're on the right track (the Optimal Quest Guide is FANTASTIC)!

I'll be looking forward to seeing your progress Pepo Heart

Hi I go by PoppsaDoc, returning after 15 years to OSRS NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down