Returning to OSRS

+2
Bunny
Nibblesinc
6 posters

Go down

Returning to OSRS Empty Returning to OSRS

Post by Nibblesinc Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:59 pm

Hello all! I'm returning to osrs after a year hiatus and am excited to hang out with you guys again. I stopped playing before the clan updates so I never got to officially be in a clan so looking forward to that. This time around, I had the itch to start playing rs with the goal of getting 99  magic, 99 ranged, and do some slayer/bossing. I'm currently at the GE doing Plank Make until I get bored then maybe try to do some bossing. Last year, I joined this clan in a nightmare kill and that was a lot of fun so hopefully I can learn more of these scary boss mechanics with some nice people. bounce
Nibblesinc
Nibblesinc

Back to top Go down

Returning to OSRS Empty Re: Returning to OSRS

Post by Bunny Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:07 pm

Welcome Smile Gl on your 99s!! That's some awesome goals. I'm sure we'll be having some more bossing events soon enough if you'd like to join us Smile
Bunny
Bunny

Returning to OSRS 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Chegolas Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:39 am

Welcome to the clan! Plenty of new content for you in the last year, and plenty of us who will be happy to help you out learning it all Very Happy
Chegolas
Chegolas

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:58 am

Welcome back! I am more than sure you will find lots of clannies (and some events) that will pique your PvM interests. All the best in your 99 grinds and hope to see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Returning to OSRS YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:43 pm

Welcome back Very Happy Long live the itch that brings us back ^^
I am also having fun with plank make currently, very chill magic training Surprised

You can look into our Boss of the Week, for some introduction to bossing, should be doable to find teams during Boss of the Week too Very Happy
bounce

Returning to OSRS NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:01 am

Welcome back to the game and welcome to the clan and off site Smile

If you need any help or have any questions, we have lots of active players online all the time and they are all friendly, so don't hold back. Also make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Returning to OSRS YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down