Introduction - Arrow-Mayo

3 posters

Go down

Introduction - Arrow-Mayo Empty Introduction - Arrow-Mayo

Post by Arrow-Mayo Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:45 pm

Hello everyone!

My IGN is Arrow-Mayo, I primarily go by Arrow. There is definitely a meaning to the name, and it's not mayonnaise.

I have been playing the game on and off for some time, and I had invested serious time to the game back in the dame before the RS3 combat update.

I have never had a group in game or a social space in game so after coming back and REALLY grinding I burn myself out and end up defaulting to another game where I have a social space.

I have played another game called SMITE for a long time and that is where I usually end up once I burn myself out on OSRS. I watch a lot of streams on twitch and the game looks like a ton of fun once we reach end game.

I would love to stick with a group and learn from them. This game has been a big part of my life and always brings back so much nostalgia.

Feel free to hit me up on Discord i'm REALLY active on there and i'd love to connect. arrow.mayo

Looking forward to meeting new people!

Thank you,
Arrow
Arrow-Mayo
Arrow-Mayo

Back to top Go down

Introduction - Arrow-Mayo Empty Re: Introduction - Arrow-Mayo

Post by rackroll Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:19 am

Welcome Arrow! I absolutely relate to the burn out after a grind, and never really having a group in game until now. This game truly has become such a special part of so many of our lives, so it's always great to be able to share that with a group.

See you around! Smile
rackroll
rackroll

Introduction - Arrow-Mayo YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Introduction - Arrow-Mayo Empty Re: Introduction - Arrow-Mayo

Post by RedIrishTank Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:08 am

Welcome Arrow!

Yes the burning out on osrs happens sometimes way to often. I have found out over the years how not to burn out so quickly. Things to focus on. Don't focus on one thing at a time. Only do so many levels on one skill then switch it up. Base 50,60,70 and so on. I am assuming you are past those stages. I tried on my account to keep all levels probably a couple away from each other. Not every skill of mine is like that. I will gain 2 levels in mining then move to smithing and gain 2 levels and so on.

Always default back to something that has and always will be fun to do. Mini game or bossing something that just makes you feel good and brings joy. Goals are good but only try to complete that goal is a realistic time. The more you push the quicker you burn your self out.

Well I hope that helped you a bit. What I do for myself might not help others. Hope to see you in the cc!
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Introduction - Arrow-Mayo YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down