OSRS always brings me back

4 posters

Go down

OSRS always brings me back Empty OSRS always brings me back

Post by BlueJayBurger Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:11 am

Hey everyone, looking forward to spending some time in the CC and meeting new people. I was actually a clan member years ago but took a break from OSRS. Totally understand why i lost my spot being inactive for awhile. Awesome to see how big this clan has grown and its easy to see why. This is the greatest clan in the game.

Ive been playing Runescape for alooong time, 20 years would be my guess. Was chatting in the CC yesterday and someone worded it perfectly . "We all take breaks from OSRS, but we never quit Smile ". How true is that, its definitely a lifestyle that will never let me go. Im sure thats true for alot of us. Id love to devote more time to the game but with a busy life and 2 kids, i can only do so much. Id like to be able to Max out my character someday , but id say base Lvl 90s is a more realistic goal for me. But once i reach that goal who knows alien .

For right now in game, i recently reached my  goal to get all my combat stats high enough to kill Vorkath, my first real taste of bossing. So far very enjoyable, love the loot. Now trying to save up gp for bandos chestplate and tassets. (but for some reason my gp goes elsewhere once i get a nice cash stack, we'll get there). Excited to try out some other bosses along the way. Other than that been working on slayer and trying to get all my lvls into the 70s

Like i said, looking forward to chatting with you guys! Hope everyone enjoys the Christmas season, and thanks for reading my post!

PS - Can you all pray for me this weekend hoping that my Blue Jays can sign Shohei Ohtani. Peace Cool
BlueJayBurger
BlueJayBurger

Back to top Go down

OSRS always brings me back Empty Re: OSRS always brings me back

Post by RedIrishTank Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:08 pm

Hey Bluejay.

We ended up talking in the chat last night. No worries i'm glad to see you made your way back to the game and clan. How long ago are we talking about?  

Very true, I just came back after a few months break. Had real life things that had to be taken care of. little did the know the few months gave me a fresh start back into the game with my main account.

I like the goals, little bit here little bit there. Time adds up and soon enough you will be in your 90 based range. Glad to see you back and i'm sure we will talk in cc again.
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

OSRS always brings me back YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rackroll Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:04 am

Welcome back BlueJay (both to the clan and the game) Smile Couldn't agree more, I've also been an off and on player for 20ish years, and I always seem to find my way back. Those seem like some great goals; start by aiming for base 90s, and can always keep pushing towards maxing from there!

See you around!
rackroll
rackroll

OSRS always brings me back YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJayBurger Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:07 pm

Hey Red yeah was nice chatting. Looks like I joined this website in May of 2017 haha. So guess it was awhile ago. Feel like it was much easier to get into the clan at that time. But again, great to see the growth!

Thanks for the welcome back Rack!
BlueJayBurger
BlueJayBurger

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:17 am

Hey Blue, glad to have ya back! You joined before my time, and I don't see a rank for you in our records, but it's possible that you got missed at some point or another considering your hiatus and the age of your account. It was absolutely easier to get into the clan back in the day, you're right. Up until around early 2020(?) or so, all you had to do to get a Smiley/Sapphire was post on a thread and wait a day or two, haha. Regardless, try your best to stick around and be active, and you'll get another invite soon enough, I'm sure Smile

I also felt like maxing was never in the cards for me for the longest time, but now that I'm closing in on base 90s myself (just a bit of RC and Agility left, boo), it seems more and more attainable with each day that I play. To be honest, it almost feels like it happens by accident if you keep logging in long enough. I bet you'll get there too, slowly but surely, if you keep it up!

Well done on Vork, by the way! Getting to the point where you can finally earn some solid money from bossing is so rewarding!

P.S. Sucks about Ohtani, especially with him taking that insane deferral. You just know people would have lost their MINDS if the Jays tried to pull something like that  Rolling Eyes

OSRS always brings me back NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJayBurger Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:06 pm

Hey syllabic thanks for the post! Yeah I wish I had of stuck at OSRS and the clan back when I joined in 2017. But life comes fast and couldn’t find enough time to play. Happy to be back at it now with more free time to spend in game.

I’m also new to Discord but I’ve found myself popping on there daily now, great way to connect with all the clannies. Hoping i can make some upcoming clan events to meet some more of you guys.

Congrats on getting yourself to base 90s! Seems like it’d be a great milestone to get to. It’d look so pretty seeing all 90+ on the skill page haha. But I could also see how it’d be easy to want to push for 99s at that point. I’ll get there, slowly but surely

Would have love to have Ohtani, just what he could have brought to baseball in Canada alone would have been insane. But I’ll get past it. The contract side of it with the deferral just makes me mad. Blows my mind they can get away with that.
BlueJayBurger
BlueJayBurger

Back to top Go down