Back to OSRS!

2 posters

Go down

Back to OSRS! Empty Back to OSRS!

Post by CrankAlbino Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:02 pm

Hey all! I don't think anyone remembers me, but I've decided to come back to OSRS. I spent the last 18 months alongside foreign counterparts in search of American Soldiers that are MIA/POW to this day. It was definitely a very somber experience, but also helped me discover a lot about myself and be thankful for the opportunities I have that would not be possible without the sacrifices many have made before us. Anyways! Happy to be back and continuing the grind haha!
CrankAlbino

Back to top Go down

Back to OSRS! Empty Re: Back to OSRS!

Post by Syllabic Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:47 pm

Hey! You're a bit before my time so I can't say I remember you, but welcome back all the same Happy Pepo

CrankAlbino wrote:I spent the last 18 months alongside foreign counterparts in search of American Soldiers that are MIA/POW to this day.

Normally I'd ask questions about something like this but I'm pretty sure it'd be rude for me to try and unpack that. Good on you, though. Somber certainly sounds like the word for it.

Anyway, if you feel like getting your old Smiley (now Sapphire) back, just hit me up in-game and I can get you sorted Smile

Back to OSRS! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down