rootb

2 posters

Go down

rootb Empty rootb

Post by mahmu wife Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:03 pm

Henlo my dear party people

shoutout to my main man rootb

met him last week for the first time, had a small chat about how to "unnoob" yourself. took me to toa and we did a run.
Well, we intended to do a run together. But since im a idiot, he did 99% of the work, 100% of the heavy lifting and 150% of keeping his cool.

Why am I an idiot tho? I went into toa after doing some thieving, which meant i ran around like a fool rightclicking what i see because my attak option was wrong, tried to find where to change it again and so on. yet, he still kept his cool.

before we touched a new room, i got a S+ introduction into "do this, do that, do not this at any point, dont try that, concentrate on that"
went in, died within seconds.

Next room: "do this, do that, try this..."
went in, died withing seconds.
(copy paste this in your head for every other room as well)

I felt a bit embaressed about my situation,
I got him killed during a team action because im, as already mention a idiot.
Yet he kept the cool, and we carried on.
Finished the job at the end with my proper -1500 points or smth.
Since rootb gave his sanity to "unnoob" me i started doing some wacky stuff with new pvm and way of playing the game, atleast for me.

Thank you rootb for your patience, your time, your lesson and the eyeopening for so much more content.

much love you beautiful party person.
mahmu wife
mahmu wife

Back to top Go down

rootb Empty Re: rootb

Post by rootb Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:00 pm

Thanks for the shoutout! Don't sweat the mistakes, deaths are normal and expected during learners. I'm glad you still had a good time and hopefully feel a little more comfortable with raiding now.

If you want to try again sometime just let me know, I'm sure you could get a deathless raid with a little more practice.
rootb
rootb

Back to top Go down

rootb Empty Re: rootb

Post by mahmu wife Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:18 pm

I still have not found the courage to do a raid alone, but man i have been inting all around the bosses, its a blessing that you took the fear away.
mahmu wife
mahmu wife

Back to top Go down