Self Shaming: What is or was a very vital thing you could not be bothered with in your account?

+7
rootb
Tinnitus
foxkitt
Syllabic
0RC
Bob
mahmu wife
11 posters

Go down

Self Shaming: What is or was a very vital thing you could not be bothered with in your account? Empty Self Shaming: What is or was a very vital thing you could not be bothered with in your account?

Post by mahmu wife Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:05 pm

Good ebening my dear Party People

As we all know, RS every step you take forward is a new small upgrade in the greater mass.
But some things, man let me tell you, some things are not important, they are vital. Tell me how are you going to play the game without fairy rings, without quests without without witho...

But do we not all have some dirty secrets of shame?

Here is my biggest one Very Happy

I have a Total level of 1759, i have finished a Questcape this year (well, yoink again because of a new quest), I have gotten my first 99 this year and so many other cool stuff.

BUT

Self Shaming: What is or was a very vital thing you could not be bothered with in your account? Screen13

Here is a picture of me running with slow stamina from my responsibility to get a full gracefull outfit

What are your non-grinds of shame?
mahmu wife
mahmu wife

Back to top Go down

Self Shaming: What is or was a very vital thing you could not be bothered with in your account? Empty Re: Self Shaming: What is or was a very vital thing you could not be bothered with in your account?

Post by Bob Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:17 pm

Lol this is hilarious. I have almost ten 99's now and my runecrafting is still at 64. I really hate runecrafting Very Happy
Bob
Bob

Self Shaming: What is or was a very vital thing you could not be bothered with in your account? YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Self Shaming: What is or was a very vital thing you could not be bothered with in your account? Empty Re: Self Shaming: What is or was a very vital thing you could not be bothered with in your account?

Post by mahmu wife Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:17 am

Yes Indeed Runecrafting is just a Genie Reward, not a actual skill. Love it
mahmu wife
mahmu wife

Back to top Go down

Post by 0RC Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:35 am

I have a total level of over 2000, a Combat level of 116 with a range level of 93. I have Armadyl Top + Bottom, as well as Karils, a crystal bow, a Toxic Blowpipe, an Anguish necklace, and yet in the (16ish) years that I've been playing RuneScape I have NEVER had a Firecape. Rolling Eyes
0RC
0RC

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:11 am

This is a fun idea for a thread!

As for me, my account has been a more or less unbroken string of bad progression decisions, lol. It's hard to think of anything I'd describe as vital off the top of my head, but what springs to mind first is... well, let's just say that I'm within spitting distance of 2200 total level, and still have multiple diaries that I haven't even completed the easy tasks for Embarassed

P.S. @0RC If I can do it, anyone can! I believe in you Cool

Self Shaming: What is or was a very vital thing you could not be bothered with in your account? NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by foxkitt Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:31 am

Well, this is going to be a huge ted talk moment...

I have never killed jad, zulrah, or galvek myself...

Cody from advice chat friend's chat from forever ago did jad and zulrah for me. Galvek was done by a friend of mine irl.
foxkitt
foxkitt

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:23 pm

I maxed, don't own 70% of the skill capes, no quest cape, and haven't completed the easy combat achievement diary yet :cringe:
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Self Shaming: What is or was a very vital thing you could not be bothered with in your account? 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by mahmu wife Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:11 pm

this turned out to be alot funnier than i taught. Very Happy
Looks like we oompa loompas found each other here haha
mahmu wife
mahmu wife

Back to top Go down

Post by rootb Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:04 pm

I ignored getting my fighter torso and stuck with a d chain until I could afford bcp, only to then realize I had to get one anyway for the diary/clue steps. It's just stared at me from my bank ever since 😂
rootb
rootb

Back to top Go down

Post by mahmu wife Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:08 pm

i feel you rootb, i went in for a round for barb assault and decided "naah im going the capitalst way" and just going to buy myself out of this trouble. haha
mahmu wife
mahmu wife

Back to top Go down

Post by Berr Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:58 pm

i am maxed combat stats and have basically done no bossing other than a few mass FFAs in maxed gear. Ive never spent the time to learn how to even do basic solo/duo bossing...
Berr
Berr

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:33 pm

I was the title and came into the thread expecting my experience to be unique, only to see it's the one you started the thread with!

When I initially made my account rooftop agility and by proxy graceful didn't exist yet, so by the time it came out I was at a point where I didn't really care about it anymore. I put off getting it for a longggggg time until I finally started the 99 grind and got my beloved disgraceful set

Self Shaming: What is or was a very vital thing you could not be bothered with in your account? Dabna10

Self Shaming: What is or was a very vital thing you could not be bothered with in your account? Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Self Shaming: What is or was a very vital thing you could not be bothered with in your account? NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Hevalio Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:42 am

For me it was mining, and it took quite a while for the consequences of not training it to show up, mainly with accomplishing a quest cape. Took many hours at MLM to get up to snuff and even longer to get full prospectors xD

Quite annoying imo that full prospectors is needed for the Falador hard diary, but if you focus your afk mining there instead of at stars, you'll get it done still. Cool
Hevalio
Hevalio

Back to top Go down

Post by mahmu wife Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:05 pm

DabbingBrb wrote:I was the title and came into the thread expecting my experience to be unique, only to see it's the one you started the thread with!

When I initially made my account rooftop agility and by proxy graceful didn't exist yet, so by the time it came out I was at a point where I didn't really care about it anymore. I put off getting it for a longggggg time until I finally started the 99 grind and got my beloved disgraceful set

my dna is also a 100% dab
mahmu wife
mahmu wife

Back to top Go down

Post by FallenDoc Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:58 pm

Well, this should be interesting. Ive played Runescape on and off since about 2012, and it has taken me until now to actually get into bossing and try to get good at it. ive always been broke in this game, hopefully thats about to change as i get better at this Smile
FallenDoc
FallenDoc

Back to top Go down