Best thing that happened to you today?

4 posters

Go down

Best thing that happened to you today? Empty Best thing that happened to you today?

Post by Musicked Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:56 am

Use this thread to post what's the most positive thing that happened to you today. Doesn't have to be big, just whatever was the most important to you!

My day has been very quiet, which I can sometimes really appreciate. The best thing that has happened so far is that I got invited to have lunch at a lunchroom in my neighborhood and I had some flammkuchen with salmon!
Musicked
Musicked

Best thing that happened to you today? YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Best thing that happened to you today? Empty Re: Best thing that happened to you today?

Post by lilhob Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:10 am

Ahhhhh this is so cute! I googled flammkuchen and it looks tasty!

The best thing so far that happened was getting up and doing a workout.. its been a struggle this week with my sleep schedule being all over the place so I feel proud to have actually committed.
lilhob
lilhob

kermit

Back to top Go down

Best thing that happened to you today? Empty Re: Best thing that happened to you today?

Post by Musicked Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:42 am

lilhob wrote:Ahhhhh this is so cute! I googled flammkuchen and it looks tasty!  

The best thing so far that happened was getting up and doing a workout.. its been a struggle this week with my sleep schedule being all over the place so I feel proud to have actually committed.
Sounds like a win! Getting up and actually following through with a plan to exercise has proven to be a challenge for many people, so you can definitely be proud of it. Hopefully you enjoyed it too!

Best thing for me today is still about to happen: unlocking high alchs Very Happy
Musicked
Musicked

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:38 pm

Started watching Game of Thrones with a friend! She’s never seen it, so this is gonna be a wild ride hahah. Binged 7 episodes right away.
Musicked
Musicked

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:41 pm

Had a great afternoon with my dad. We caught up, ate his selfmade dinner and chilled in the garden with Tia Maria, a cigar and a fire. Top tier evening reminiscing about my youth and his role in it. So thankful.
Musicked
Musicked

Back to top Go down

Post by B1oodDruid Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:09 pm

Non-Sensical wrote:Started watching Game of Thrones with a friend! She’s never seen it, so this is gonna be a wild ride hahah. Binged 7 episodes right away.

GoT is an excellent series!! Don't forget about House of the Dragon when your done Smile . I finally finished DT2 today, it was an amazing quest but the last bit with the "barrows" type bosses was rough for me. I was super excited to get it done!
B1oodDruid
B1oodDruid

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:32 pm

B1oodDruid wrote:
Non-Sensical wrote:Started watching Game of Thrones with a friend! She’s never seen it, so this is gonna be a wild ride hahah. Binged 7 episodes right away.

GoT is an excellent series!! Don't forget about House of the Dragon when your done Smile . I finally finished DT2 today, it was an amazing quest but the last bit with the "barrows" type bosses was rough for me. I was super excited to get it done!
Yessss looking forward to what she thinks of it! Gratz again on your DT2 completion Very Happy

My best thing today is... I started a race to get the Fire Cape with an IRL friend of mine. He has a main, but plays less than me, and I have a HCIM, but I know exactly what my plan is. He could do a run theoretically right now, and I still need to get gear, complete RFD, etc etc. Let's see who will win: the hardcore player with a setback, or the casual player with a head start!
Musicked
Musicked

Back to top Go down

Post by B1oodDruid Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:38 pm

Fire Cape is an excellent thing to compete for. I was in the same position awhile back my friend was on a normy account 400 lvls above me an we decided to race for the cape. Im officially 11 levels ahead of him with Fire Cape far in my rear view lmao.
B1oodDruid
B1oodDruid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyron Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:56 am

Heya Clan Very Happy

Its not the best thing that ever happend to me, but i hope this counts as well.
Talking about today, We had a family dinner and we all had a great time, we didnt see each other for a pretty long time so i am glad that we did this.

Its the small things in life that i appreciate so much more when getting a bit older Wink

Anyways hope you all have a wonderfull day, and maybe the best thing ever will happen to you today <3
Zyron
Zyron

Back to top Go down

Post by B1oodDruid Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:55 am

Zyron wrote:Heya Clan Very Happy

Talking about today, We had a family dinner and we all had a great time, we didnt see each other for a pretty long time so i am glad that we did this.

Its the small things in life that i appreciate so much more when getting a bit older Wink

Anyways hope you all have a wonderfull day, and maybe the best thing ever will happen to you today <3

Family time is super important! Sometimes we get so wrapped up in the day to day we forget about the important things in life that make us who we are. I'm glad you got to see your family, hope to see you around chat in our OSRS family Very Happy
B1oodDruid
B1oodDruid

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:29 am

Zyron wrote:Heya Clan Very Happy

Small or big things, we celebrate them all in this thread, as long as they were the best thing that happened to you today! It does sound like you had a great time <3

Best thing that happened to me today was doing an escape room with some friends I hadn’t seen in a long time! We had great fun and got some takeout afterwards hahaha
Musicked
Musicked

Back to top Go down