What's the most heaviest thing you ever did hear?

+2
Old 86
Reeboks
6 posters

Go down

What's the most heaviest thing you ever did hear? Empty What's the most heaviest thing you ever did hear?

Post by Reeboks Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:43 pm

What is the heaviest song you ever did hear?

Last night, a friend showed me Car Bomb and I think it's probably the heaviest thing I've heard in a long time:

Reeboks
Reeboks

What's the most heaviest thing you ever did hear? M2gyq

Back to top Go down

What's the most heaviest thing you ever did hear? Empty Re: What's the most heaviest thing you ever did hear?

Post by Old 86 Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:26 pm

Try listening to "Unholy Gravebirth" by Infant Annihilator. Their name and lyrics are a little gruesome/brutal, but as far as i can tell it's meant to be satirical. Let me know what you think!
Old 86
Old 86

Back to top Go down

What's the most heaviest thing you ever did hear? Empty Re: What's the most heaviest thing you ever did hear?

Post by Reeboks Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:06 pm

Mean Old 86 wrote:Try listening to "Unholy Gravebirth" by Infant Annihilator. Their name and lyrics are a little gruesome/brutal, but as far as i can tell it's meant to be satirical. Let me know what you think!

Well aware of the lads from Hull! My mate bought an amp head off of Eddie years ago.

Haven't listened to them in ages but I remember the double bass was out of this world in some of their songs. I used to love their cover of Pray For Plagues
Reeboks
Reeboks

What's the most heaviest thing you ever did hear? M2gyq

Back to top Go down

Post by Old 86 Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:54 pm

Hmmm, a chellenge! I'll have to find you something heavier then. are you familiar with Origin?
Old 86
Old 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Flopcat Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:33 pm

Pretty much anything by Wormed. Or Disentomb.
Flopcat
Flopcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:07 pm

Well, "heavy" can mean different things to different people. The definition also changes depending on the genre in question, I feel. I generally lean more toward Doom/Sludge Metal these days. The heaviest bands I can think of off the top of my head (that I can actually sit down and enjoy) are probably Conan, Cough, maybe Green Druid, Spelljammer, and Monolord (their older stuff).

The heaviest bands I listen to on a regular basis are probably Electric Wizard (one of my all-time favourites) and Ufomammut.

I find I'm getting rather bored with my catalogue as it stands, so any suggestions are much appreciated Smile

What's the most heaviest thing you ever did hear? NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flopcat Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:53 pm

Syll! Check out a band called Ningen Isu! Namahage in particular is nice and doom-y.
Flopcat
Flopcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:43 pm

Syllabic wrote:Well, "heavy" can mean different things to different people. The definition also changes depending on the genre in question, I feel.

I concur good sir, and the dynamics between them can often interchange and bleed into one another, which is where I find a lot of gems.

A few of the heavier songs in my collection:

Abysmal Torment - Strains of Brutality (brutal death metal)

A Wake in Providence - |The Blood Moon (technical deathcore)

The Dali Thundering Concept - Realism: The Stone Ego Paradox (progressive metal, very difficult to pinpoint exact style)
Eden
Eden

What's the most heaviest thing you ever did hear? IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:49 pm

Maybe not the heaviest I've heard, but I got an autographed version of Rings of Saturn's new album "Gidim" in the mail recently, and it's pretty wicked! Twisted Evil
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

What's the most heaviest thing you ever did hear? YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down