Heya, everyone

4 posters

Go down

Heya, everyone Empty Heya, everyone

Post by CarjUIM Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:24 pm

Heya! Just came across you all on the official forums and decided to check things out. Been kind of playing on my own for most of my time in the game and really hoping to find a good group of people to join up with.

I've been playing for about six years now. One of those rare people who don't have nostalgia from old Runescape, I just really like grindy games lol. Played a normal iron for half the time and then moved over to Ultimate Ironman. What was supposed to just be a short break from my regular iron is now only 7 skill total away from maxing. Didn't expect to get this far on an Ultimate but here we are. Gathered a lot of really, really useless knowledge about the game so I'm always up for helping people out when I can! Hope to join up officially with the clan Smile
CarjUIM
CarjUIM

Back to top Go down

Heya, everyone Empty Re: Heya, everyone

Post by B1oodDruid Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:03 pm

Welcome to the clan Carj! Always good to see another UIM in the chat. I'm personally terrified of that game mode but I applaud you for it! Smile
B1oodDruid
B1oodDruid

Heya, everyone YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:14 am

Welcome Carj! That's a really impressive UIM! Can definitely agree on loving grindy games, although I (and many others indeed) do have feelings of nostalgia for the game. Any goals after maxing?
Musicked
Musicked

Heya, everyone YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:32 am

Heya Carj and welcome to the clan and offsite!

Well you definitely picked the correct game mode if you like grindy games Laughing and well done being so close to max! Do you have any plans post max?

All the best on wherever your OSRS adventure takes you, see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Heya, everyone YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down