King Rural
6 posters

Go down

Hello! little introduction Empty Hello! little introduction

Post by King Rural Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:34 am

Hello Everyone,

IGN - King Rural
IRL - Ross

so my names Ross, i've not played runescape for some serious years, but looking to get back into the game, make some new friends and have fun along the way!

i don't really have many goals in mind right now as i just want to enjoy what im doing, currently free to play and i'm trying to complete all quests, i do have some knowledge of the game as i have maintained watching youtube videos throughout the years, but would really appreciate all the advice i can get along the way! hopefully meet some of you guy's in game along the way!

being a 29 year old father of 4, i dont get huge amounts of time to grind nowadays, but i sure will try on my off time!

thankyou for reading, never been good with forums or introductions, so this is best that i can do! xd

King Rural
King Rural

Back to top Go down

Hello! little introduction Empty Re: Hello! little introduction

Post by Penny Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:55 am

Hey Ross, welcome to the clan Smile It sounds like you've come to the right place, I'm sure you'll find a lot of support and help from the people here. The clan has helped me so much over the years, and it's a great community to be in especially if you've not played in a while. Good luck finding time to play with all those kids though, sounds like you deserve some you time Very Happy
Penny
Penny

Hello! little introduction IIyCd

Rocky

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:34 am

Hi Ross! Great introduction, it’s clear who you are and where you came from OSRS-wise. Hope you stick around and have a great time! Do you play an Iron?

Cheers Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

Hello! little introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by B1oodDruid Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:12 pm

Welcome to the clan Ross! Happy to have you around when you have the time, we will always be here as long as the games kicking I'm sure. Hope to see you around the CC. Very Happy
B1oodDruid
B1oodDruid

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:03 pm

Welcome King!

Glad to see you made it back to osrs! Time seems harder and harder to get anymore to play but it really makes you appreciate some of the time you do get to play the game.
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Back to top Go down

Post by ColdBlue XO Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:00 am

Late Hello! But Hello & Welcome! My gosh 4 kids, you gotta your hands full, maybe you get some RS time & GL on the gains. Tons of fun stuff in the game lately.
ColdBlue XO
ColdBlue XO

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum