*waves*

5 posters

Go down

*waves* Empty *waves*

Post by GIMpMimikyu Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:08 am

Hey everyone. Names GIMp Mimikyu and it's nice meeting all y'all. I mainly made this account to be a gatherer for my main but decided to make it into a normal GIM account after the rev cave grind I did (no drops sadly since I only killed imps/gobs). Not sure what the goal for this toon is yet since I'm really behind on quests and certain skills. My goal overall is to be a better PvMer since I never really bossed on my old normal account main. Zulrah is next on the list but last time I tried it, I failed horribly XD
GIMpMimikyu
GIMpMimikyu

Back to top Go down

*waves* Empty Re: *waves*

Post by Penny Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:49 am

Welcome Mimikyu Smile I remember first learning Zulrah was a nightmare, it felt so overwhelming. It gets easier I promise! There are plenty of clan members who will be able to help you with PVM too so that helps Very Happy
Penny
Penny

*waves* IIyCd

Rocky

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:55 am

Welcome Mimikyu! Pokemon fan? Very Happy
If you’re behind on quests, at the very least try to complete Recipe for Disaster. Barrows Gloves are very good for any kind of combat, as you probably already know. Hope to see you ingame and celebrate your achievements with you!

Cheers Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

*waves* YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by lilhob Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:43 am

hey! Ive seen you in game a lot but nice to read your intro Smile

Goodluck with Zulrah! its a hard one.. I am still stuck with that one. and also goodluck with just doing more pvm! there are a lot of clannies around that can help Smile
lilhob
lilhob

*waves* YP5zkAJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

*waves* Empty Welcome Mimikyu

Post by Natalia Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:48 pm

Hello and welcome!

Happy to have you here and looking forward to our adventures. Let me know if you want to PvM or game, bankstand, chat, or anything, I'm usually up for most anything - except raids. Not so good at raids.

Respectfully,
Natalia
Natalia
Natalia

*waves* YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down