*Waves*

5 posters

Go down

*Waves* Empty *Waves*

Post by Phat Peace Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:06 pm

Hej, i'm Phat Peace (or Drew) from the UK - I've just recently returned to Runescape after a long long time. A good old friend of mine who i used to play with many years ago (The Crux) sent me in the direction of you guys & i'm glad he did! I used to be heavily into Runescape between 2006 - 2012 & attended the first Runefest in London back in 2010?? which was a pretty cool experience. After they introduced EOC to Runescape i more or less became inactive and found myself playing different games over the years. I spontaneously decided to jump on Runescape again recently and the addiction instantly kicked back in. Starting from scratch again has been challenging but it's also been a ton of fun.

My goals are a bit all over the place at the moment with there being so much to do again, i'm currently working on combat/slayer & towards getting myself a fire cape.

A few of you have already kindly introduced yourselves to me in game, i'm excited to hopefully meet some more of you  Pepo Hugs
Phat Peace
Phat Peace

Back to top Go down

*Waves* Empty Re: *Waves*

Post by The Crux Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:22 pm

HELLO SIR Very Happy
Super happy to see an old familar name around our clan! Imagine you'll have a lot to learn and catch up on with everything they've added in this version of the game, but you're in good hands.
Feel free to ask anything in CC or just make small talk as you go, and of course PM me whenever

Welcome buddy, very glad to have ya Smile
The Crux
The Crux

*Waves* U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by lilhob Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:53 am

hey welcome back! I can relate to coming back after a long time and the addiction setting straight back in. Also how cool that you attended one of the first runefests in London!?! that sounds amazing.

Goodluck with getting the fire cape., I still need to do that but I keep finding things to delay it Razz

See you in game Smile
lilhob
lilhob

*Waves* YP5zkAJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:16 am

Welcome back! And nice to meet you!
You're profile picture made me so happy hahahah
Musicked
Musicked

*Waves* YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Phat Peace Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:38 am

lilhob wrote:hey welcome back! I can relate to coming back after a long time and the addiction setting straight back in. Also how cool that you attended one of the first runefests in London!?! that sounds amazing.

Goodluck with getting the fire cape., I still need to do that but I keep finding things to delay it Razz

See you in game Smile

Thank you for the welcome!

It was a really cool experience! The Runefest '10 flag is one of my favourite items i own (i don't think many people have seen it) - sadly it's only on the RS3 account though  Sad

*Waves* 0f853210
Phat Peace
Phat Peace

Back to top Go down

Post by Phat Peace Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:40 am

Non-Sensical wrote:Welcome back! And nice to meet you!
You're profile picture made me so happy hahahah

Nice to meet you too!

It's a great picture, cats always make things better.
Phat Peace
Phat Peace

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:26 pm

Welcome back to OSRS!

Glad to see you listened to The Crux
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

*Waves* YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down