Hello. I'm ITIr Greg and it's nice to meet you all!

+4
Conncr
EvanK-Hell
Musicked
Greg32
8 posters

Go down

Hello. I'm ITIr Greg and it's nice to meet you all! Empty Hello. I'm ITIr Greg and it's nice to meet you all!

Post by Greg32 Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:31 pm

Hello to all taking their time to read this! I'm an iron man and I consider myself still very noobish. I have done maybe a total of 5 different bosses and would love to try more in the future. I enjoy all of the skills, but runecrafting has left me closing the laptop for a good while after losing 8 games in a row at gotr. I would love to learn new bosses and raids! Right now i'm working on 99 mining and I'm not sure what"s next. I play everyday and love every second of it. I sometimes play 2 - 3 accounts at once but only afk skilling otherwise I would be too overwhelmed! Thanks for reading and I hope my introduction was suitable for an introduction lol.

Edit: I also want to point out I also play on plox and ty, and SpeedrunGreg which I will be guesting in the chat with them as well!

Last edited by Greg32 on Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Greg32
Greg32

Back to top Go down

Hello. I'm ITIr Greg and it's nice to meet you all! Empty Re: Hello. I'm ITIr Greg and it's nice to meet you all!

Post by Musicked Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:49 pm

Welcome Greg! Sounds like you’re a hardcore OSRS player heheh. 99 Mining is a really big achievement, I hope to be there to witness it! You’ve found the right group of people to share it with at least:)

Cheers! Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

Hello. I'm ITIr Greg and it's nice to meet you all! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Hello. I'm ITIr Greg and it's nice to meet you all! Empty Re: Hello. I'm ITIr Greg and it's nice to meet you all!

Post by EvanK-Hell Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:35 am

Welcome to the clan Smile

EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Conncr Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:19 pm

Welcome to the clan! Good luck on 99 mining Very Happy
Conncr
Conncr

Cabbage

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:59 pm

Howdy Greg32,

Welcome to OSRS Advice! Sounds like you're very passionate about the game. There are many others just like you in the clan who are very willing to take you to some bosses. Smile

Good luck on 99 Mining!

See you around!

Alexander
Alexander
Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:50 pm

Heya Greg and welcome to the clan and offsite!
All the best on your mining quest, and I can agree RC can be horrid, if you have the requirements for daeyalt, using that at ZMI is ~100k an hour with biggest pouch (and the mining to get daeyalt is one click per minute), may be something to look into! 

All the best on wherever your OSRS adventure takes you, see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg32 Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:44 am

shopferix wrote:Heya Greg and welcome to the clan and offsite!
All the best on your mining quest, and I can agree RC can be horrid, if you have the requirements for daeyalt, using that at ZMI is ~100k an hour with biggest pouch (and the mining to get daeyalt is one click per minute), may be something to look into! 

All the best on wherever your OSRS adventure takes you, see you around!

Thank you and I will look into daeyalt when I get back to runecrafting!
Greg32
Greg32

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg32 Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:45 am

Alexander wrote:Howdy Greg32,

Welcome to OSRS Advice! Sounds like you're very passionate about the game. There are many others just like you in the clan who are very willing to take you to some bosses. Smile

Good luck on 99 Mining!

See you around!

Alexander

Thank you! I would love to learn new bosses and raids I might have to level up a few things first though but when i do I will be asking for help. Smile
Greg32
Greg32

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg32 Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:46 am

Conncr wrote:Welcome to the clan! Good luck on 99 mining Very Happy

Thank you!
Greg32
Greg32

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg32 Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:46 am

EvanK-Hell wrote:Welcome to the clan Smile

Thank you very much!
Greg32
Greg32

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg32 Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:47 am

Non-Sensical wrote:Welcome Greg! Sounds like you’re a hardcore OSRS player heheh. 99 Mining is a really big achievement, I hope to be there to witness it! You’ve found the right group of people to share it with at least:)

Cheers! Like a Star @ heaven

Thank you and yes the people in the clan are the best!
Greg32
Greg32

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyron Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:10 am

Welcome Greg32! Very Happy

Zyron
Zyron

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg32 Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:14 pm

Zyron wrote:Welcome Greg32! Very Happy

Thank you!
Greg32
Greg32

Back to top Go down

Post by lilhob Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:08 am

hey welcome greg!! oof I understand runecrafting making you close your laptop for a while.. i am also impressed you're doing mining - that and fishing have all made me take a break for a bit XD

you're in the right hands for learning new bosses! As I am sure you know now there are a lot of good teachers in the clan for teaching Smile

Glad to have you with us and see you in game! <3 Smile
lilhob
lilhob

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg32 Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:17 am

lilhob wrote:hey welcome greg!! oof I understand runecrafting making you close your laptop for a while.. i am also impressed you're doing mining - that and fishing have all made me take a break for a bit XD

you're in the right hands for learning new bosses! As I am sure you know now there are a lot of good teachers in the clan for teaching Smile

Glad to have you with us and see you in game! <3 Smile

Thank you so much!
Greg32
Greg32

Back to top Go down