Must-have items

3 posters

Go down

Must-have items Empty Must-have items

Post by 0RC Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:26 am

Hi guys, I've returned(ish) after a long hiatus from OSRS (nobody ever quits, do they?)!

I'm looking at my bank account over the last 2 weeks and I'm thinking about what I want to get from playing OSRS... Before I left I was looking to getting into slayer bosses and, upon my return, have managed to get 91 slayer for Cerb (yet to get a task, though).

I am looking at my bank, however, and looking at a lot of items thinking, 'Do I NEED this?'. A good example is Primordial boots. I have Dragon Boots banked also; do I NEED Prims too? Or Armadyl Chestplate/skirt. I have Karils AND Armadyl G'hide. Do I NEED the Godwars armour also?

As far as weapons go, I have some that I use and rotate all of the time, such as a whip, D'hally, DDSP++, SGS, but some that I have banked because I think I *should* have them, such as a DWH and a Zamorakian Hasta.

TL;DR: What items are *essential* items that every player should have, and what can you do without? I don't want to empty my bank and then regret having sold everything I need.

Thanks!
0RC
0RC

Back to top Go down

Must-have items Empty Re: Must-have items

Post by OSRS Skull Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:50 pm

Depends on what your current goals are. If you're going to continue with slayer definitely hang onto that sgs. Essentials for me would be barrows armors, fighter torso, blessed dhide, ahrims. Then whip, trident, blow pipe. Then some good jewelry zenytes.

I feel like after that it's just how much can you spend on your current goal
OSRS Skull
OSRS Skull

Back to top Go down

Must-have items Empty Re: Must-have items

Post by Musicked Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:59 pm

Hi! It all depends on what you want to experience ingame. If you want max defensive/offensive bonuses against certain enemies, you're gonna need those Prims and God Wars armours. If you don't need to play with maximum efficiency, then you don't need the max bonuses. It's good to analyze your opponents to see what you need as a bare minimum against them, but anything beyond that is for you to decide. However, those items can be achievements/goals in themselves (especially if you're an Iron). If you have them, but don't use them, I probably still wouldn't sell them unless you're in a great need for the money. And I would also say it's worth it to collect them, because sometimes they can save you either headaches, time, or both!

Cheers Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

Must-have items YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down