Runelite - Chat Notifictions, Ground items, NPC indicators

3 posters

Go down

Runelite - Chat Notifictions, Ground items, NPC indicators Empty Runelite - Chat Notifictions, Ground items, NPC indicators

Post by omg_i_p Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:57 pm

Runelite.net is the offical website to download RuneLite, be on the lookout for similar-looking websites such as runelite.[2 letters].net or runelite.[other domain] or runelite.net.[other domain]

Mostly just a text dump of my highlight lists for runelite, You might find these useful if you've just got into third party clients and don't have your own lists set up.

All these lists are comma-separated, and an asterisk * acts as a wildcard (any character/s), so "Shop*" would highlight everything starting with "Shop", including "Shopkeeper" and "Shop Assistant"

Chat Notifications

Highlights the text in the chatbox, to the colour you've set in [Chat Color], make sure you're changing the right option (the options for transparent chat box are further down in [Chat Color]). Has the added benefit of recolouring all text after the highlighted phrase to the default (white for transparent background). This is useful for recolouring text that cannot be recoloured with the [Chat Color] plugin (GE notifications, clue completion messages) and are hard to read with transparent chat box.

Also add variations of your username to this list to cover all ways people could refer to you.

These must be purely comma-separated, and cannot be spaced out with new lines.

Code:
grand exchange: finished buying, Grand exchange: sold, Grand exchange: bought, you have completed, your treasure is worth around, received a drop, empty and weeded, not been treated

Ground items

Personally I don't like using the "Hide < Value" option in [Ground items], as many useful untradeable items have a low High Alch value. The options further down in the [Ground items] menu also allow you to add highlights for items worth more than certain amounts, so my highlight list is mostly untradeables or low-value but useful items.

Holding the ALT key will add + and - buttons next to items on the ground, that you can use to highlight or hide that item. Doing so will also add the items to your hide/highlight list.

Highlighted items:

Code:
basilisk*,kq*,Cockatrice*,*skull half,ancient shard,*champion scroll,Suqah tooth,giant key,totem*,prayer potion(1),*bone,Crawling*,Looting bag,Ecumenical Key,*sceptre,clue*,Vorkath*,Kurask*,KBD*,mossy key,abyssal*,dark totem*

Hidden items:

Click here to expand (it's long):

NPC Indicators

These highlight the NPC with a colour of your choosing, Personally I use the "Hull" Highlight style, which highlights the whole hitbox.
"south west tile" Highlight Style is useful for cannoning larger monsters.
"Show respawn timer" is very useful for bosses you've highlighted, as it counts down the time to respawn in 0.1 second increments, more accurate (and visible) than the [Boss Timers]  plugin.

These highlights are mostly highlighting the NPCs for farm runs (not allotments or bushes), with some bosses thrown in.

Code:
shop keeper, shop assistant,grum,lowe,aubury,Shantay,gem trader,herquin,seaman*,Customs*,captain tobias,wydin,grum,cabin boy*, gerrant, daero, waydar,

penance ranger, penance fighter,

tool leprechaun, heskel, liliwen, treznor, prissy scilla, alain, ellena, fayeth, gileth, imiago, garth,bolongo,lammy langle,praistan ebola, frizzy skernip, yulf squecks, elkoy, squirrel,

general graardor, kree'arra, *kilisa, respiratory*
omg_i_p
omg_i_p

Runelite - Chat Notifictions, Ground items, NPC indicators U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Runelite - Chat Notifictions, Ground items, NPC indicators Empty Re: Runelite - Chat Notifictions, Ground items, NPC indicators

Post by elemntsk8ter Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:39 pm

thanks P. I'll give this stuff a whirl - just switched from OSB to RL - All suggestions are great!
elemntsk8ter
elemntsk8ter

Runelite - Chat Notifictions, Ground items, NPC indicators YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Runelite - Chat Notifictions, Ground items, NPC indicators Empty Re: Runelite - Chat Notifictions, Ground items, NPC indicators

Post by 1 Raw Shark Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:38 am

great guide. I've been alternating between RL and OSBuddy, both have their advantages.
1 Raw Shark
1 Raw Shark

Back to top Go down