RedIrishTank
Razorni
9 posters

Go down

My quick introduction :D Empty My quick introduction :D

Post by Razorni Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:45 pm

Hello,

I would like to introduce myself quickly Very Happy

My RSN is Razorni and I started my OSRS adventure few days ago. Many years ago I used to play RS3 but don't remember almost anything. Now I decided to start OSRS since progress feels much more accomplishing for my taste.

Only thing that I missed in this game is the social element, but joining this clans chat definitely did it. So many nice people willing to help noobie out Very Happy

I look forward to handing around with you guys and maybe one day become full member of the clan Smile

Last edited by Razorni on Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed RSN)
Razorni
Razorni

Back to top Go down

My quick introduction :D Empty Re: My quick introduction :D

Post by RedIrishTank Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:50 pm

Hey welcome R4zor!

Glad to see you came back to the game, You picked the right clan and the right community! There's nothing like gaining some levels and really feeling like you worked for it. RS3 seems like they made it way to easy over the years.

Enjoy and I'm sure we will talk sooner or later
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

My quick introduction :D YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by lilhob Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:27 am

Hey, welcome! Yay thats exciting, welcome to Osrs 🥳 I was also looking for a nice clan to join and have a more social aspect to osrs and this clan does it for me 😊 so I hope you continue enjoying it here! Feel free to ask any questions.. this clan has a HEAP of experienced players and also noobs like myself too I love you see you in game!
lilhob
lilhob

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Splindaugh Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:50 am

Hi there Razorni!! So nice to meet you. If you want a great social atmosphere your defiantly in the right place. Everyone is so nice and friendly, and we all love helping with questions or ideas. Don't get discouraged if it seems a rank is taking a little time though, guests are able to join in any and all events and have the same privileges as full members! Sadly You won't be able to see drop or level announcements, but someone is usually nice enough to shout it out for you to see to join in the "gzzz" spam Smile <3
Splindaugh
Splindaugh

Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:16 pm

Howdy Razorni,

Welcome to the OSRS side of things! I remember my switch from RS3 to OSRS, it was a very slow one for me. Now, I only play OSRS and I also don't know what is going on in RS3 anymore, lol.

You've definitely come to the right place for the social aspect. I'll see you in-game. Smile

Alexander
Alexander
Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:48 am

Heya Razorni and welcome to the clan and offsite! 

I think having a social aspect is one of the greatest gifts of this game, helps out on those long grinds, and keeps me more interested from knowing what everyone is getting up to. 

I hope you enjoy your time with us, all the best on your OSRS adventure, see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:20 am

Hi Razorni! This seems like the perfect place to get your social fix. If you ever have any questions relating to ingame content, don’t hesitate to ask! Do you play an Iron account?

Cheers Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorni Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:48 am

Non-Sensical wrote:Hi Razorni! This seems like the perfect place to get your social fix. If you ever have any questions relating to ingame content, don’t hesitate to ask! Do you play an Iron account?

I started playing my normal account first to get into the game and learn the basics, but I completely get it why Iron can be much more fun, mostly because you don't skip a lot of items and methods which you usually do by buying items straight from GE.

But maybe one day I'll accept the challenge Very Happy
Razorni
Razorni

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorni Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:52 am

shopferix wrote:Heya Razorni and welcome to the clan and offsite! 

I think having a social aspect is one of the greatest gifts of this game, helps out on those long grinds, and keeps me more interested from knowing what everyone is getting up to. 

I hope you enjoy your time with us, all the best on your OSRS adventure, see you around!

I couldnt agree more. Leveling skills like agility feels much better since I joined clan chat. It feels great talking to people (or just reading others convos lol) and makes skilling easier Very Happy
Razorni
Razorni

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorni Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:56 am

Splindaugh wrote:Hi there Razorni!! So nice to meet you. If you want a great social atmosphere your defiantly in the right place. Everyone is so nice and friendly, and we all love helping with questions or ideas. Don't get discouraged if it seems a rank is taking a little time though, guests are able to join in any and all events and have the same privileges as full members! Sadly You won't be able to see drop or level announcements, but someone is usually nice enough to shout it out for you to see to join in the "gzzz" spam Smile <3

Yes, currently I've been joining as guest but the most important thing is that I have friendly people willing to help noobie like me to make my gaming experience much smoother, especially when I feel stuck or overwhelmed by a lot of new information/content.
Looking forward to becoming a member one day Smile
Razorni
Razorni

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:14 pm

Razorni wrote:
Non-Sensical wrote:Hi Razorni! This seems like the perfect place to get your social fix. If you ever have any questions relating to ingame content, don’t hesitate to ask! Do you play an Iron account?

I started playing my normal account first to get into the game and learn the basics, but I completely get it why Iron can be much more fun, mostly because you don't skip a lot of items and methods which you usually do by buying items straight from GE.

But maybe one day I'll accept the challenge Very Happy
It's good to start with a regular account for sure! Whenever it gets stale or too easy, do consider playing an iron -- some things can be tedious to do, but it's SO rewarding to achieve things!

Cheers! Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

Back to top Go down

Post by B1oodDruid Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:32 am

Welcome to the clan Razorni, you definitely picked the right place to settle in! Let us know if there is anything we can do to make your time more rewarding. Enjoy your journey and don't get to wrapped up in efficiency Very Happy
B1oodDruid
B1oodDruid

Back to top Go down

Post by ColdBlue XO Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:31 am

Hello Razorni! & Welcome back to the most addicting game ever. Lol. There are so many things in this game. I didn’t realize until I came back a few years how big it was & it just keeps growing. So much still to do it keep you busy for many years.
ColdBlue XO
ColdBlue XO

Back to top Go down