Musicked
RedIrishTank
Fat Wart
Karl / MKY
MrArsenal
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What other games do you play? - Page 2 Empty Re: What other games do you play?

Post by Zyron Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:06 am

B1oodDruid wrote:I play lots of games including all the MH games, I've been playing MH since PSP days! Lately I play a lot of R6S, Hogwarts, Ark, Guild wars, Star wars, Elden ring/souls games, little bit of rust, Diablo, an I still find myself on witcher sometimes.

Owhhh i see you mentioned guild wars, that is my most played MMO till this day Very Happy
Love the GW games both 1 & 2.
I do have so many hours in guild wars 2 that it almost feels like home Laughing

Did you play alot of GW or you was more on the casual side ?

Zyron
Zyron

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyron Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:09 am

Non-Sensical wrote:
B1oodDruid wrote:I play lots of games including all the MH games, I've been playing MH since PSP days! Lately I play a lot of R6S, Hogwarts, Ark, Guild wars, Star wars, Elden ring/souls games, little bit of rust, Diablo, an I still find myself on witcher sometimes.
Ooo I’m actually starting a Witcher 3 playthrough with a friend today! Would you recommend it?

I never really played The Witcher 3, but a long time ago i did play the other 2 games and i can remember that i did like them alot.
Alot of people told me that it is a great game so maybe i will check that one out as well.

It goes on sale pretty often Wink
What do you think so far of the game ?
Zyron
Zyron

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:31 pm

Zyron wrote:
Non-Sensical wrote:
Ooo I’m actually starting a Witcher 3 playthrough with a friend today! Would you recommend it?

I never really played The Witcher 3, but a long time ago i did play the other 2 games and i can remember that i did like them alot.
Alot of people told me that it is a great game so maybe i will check that one out as well.

It goes on sale pretty often Wink
What do you think so far of the game ?
If you liked the Witcher before, you will probably love Witcher 3. I really like it, although I'm not sure I like playing it with someone else watching. It ruins the immersion a bit for me, apparently. :') Definitely a good game though! You can get really skilled at it.
Musicked
Musicked

What other games do you play? - Page 2 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2