Musicked
RedIrishTank
Fat Wart
Karl / MKY
MrArsenal
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What other games do you play? Empty What other games do you play?

Post by MrArsenal Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:23 pm

One never quits Runescape, only afk. So I'm curious as that what other games does everyone play when they are not in the Runescape mood.
I play a wide variety of other games myself, going between The Divison 2, Monster Hunter World, SD Gundam, and FIFA currently. The gaming market hasn't had its greatest few years since 2020 but I believe the second half of this year and 2024 will be huge, especially with the release of Final Fantasy 16 right around the corner but I don't have a PS5 yet.

P.S if anyone wants to play monster hunter please let me know! I have it on all systems and I never need a second invitation to play Very Happy
MrArsenal
MrArsenal

Back to top Go down

What other games do you play? Empty Re: What other games do you play?

Post by Karl / MKY Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:59 am

I could get back into MHW, never gotten through Iceborn, always get fatigued! I'm probably rusty as all hell.

Other than that, its mostly Rocket League, 7 Days To Die, Phasmaphobia, and other small multiplayer games with a regular group.
Karl / MKY
Karl / MKY

Back to top Go down

Post by MrArsenal Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:35 am

Karl / MKY wrote:I could get back into MHW, never gotten through Iceborn, always get fatigued! I'm probably rusty as all hell.

Other than that, its mostly Rocket League, 7 Days To Die, Phasmaphobia, and other small multiplayer games with a regular group.

Surprised What platform do you play on? The difficulty spike between high rank vanilla and master rank Iceborne is insane, but if you want to jump on there some time let me know! My nephew told me he started playing rocket league so I just downloaded that again too, but I'm so bad at it lol.
MrArsenal
MrArsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl / MKY Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:49 am

MrArsenal wrote:
Karl / MKY wrote:I could get back into MHW, never gotten through Iceborn, always get fatigued! I'm probably rusty as all hell.

Surprised What platform do you play on? The difficulty spike between high rank vanilla and master rank Iceborne is insane, but if you want to jump on there some time let me know! My nephew told me he started playing rocket league so I just downloaded that again too, but I'm so bad at it lol.

Steam, Minority-KY is my username on there. I know, I need to keep at it. What do you main? I've always used GS, I've tried branching out before, but never enjoyed it as much, GS is my safe corner. The baby daughter makes it difficult for any serious playtime these days, but if I'm about and nothing to do, will defo be game.

Rocket League is the typical "the more you play, the more you experiment, the better you get" kind of game. I plateaued out at Diamond rank.
Karl / MKY
Karl / MKY

Back to top Go down

Post by Fat Wart Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:26 am

Apex Legends, Overwatch, World of Warcraft, CS:GO, Terraria, Subnautica, Dark Souls, GTA, to name a few.
Fat Wart
Fat Wart

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl / MKY Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:38 pm

Fat Wart wrote:Apex Legends, Overwatch, World of Warcraft, CS:GO, Terraria, Subnautica, Dark Souls, GTA, to name a few.

What's your fave Dark Souls build? I always get into Str straight away, then steer towards boss role play builds.
Karl / MKY
Karl / MKY

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:05 pm

If I stray away from osrs, it's usually cod and a little bit of minecraft here and there just to have some fun.
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

What other games do you play? YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:40 am

Legend of Zelda and competitive Pokémon are my go-to’s Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

Back to top Go down

Post by OSRS Skull Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:53 pm

Player a lot of dead by daylight. But I tend to gravitate to my old favorites. Fallout, Dragon Age, Dragons Dogma, Mass Effect. Recently got into a game called medieval dynasty, it's been fun
OSRS Skull
OSRS Skull

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyron Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:28 am

Heya,

I play a bunch of games, not as much different games as a few years ago but i have a few that i still play now and than.

League Of Legends is a game that i can enjoy for a few games a week.
Also games like Apex Legends is fun if you ask me, i do play that now and than.

But mostly what i like is games where i can relax a bit while playing, like OSRS.
Just do a bunch of skilling while watching something like a stream or a movie.

I did also play MH for a while but i could not get into it somehow.
Maybe i should give it another go someday Very Happy

Zyron
Zyron

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:01 pm

@zyron I had the same problem with Monster Hunter (if that’s what you meant with MH). It’s always felt clunky and not that addictive to me fsr. Also, other games just did a better job of what a game like MH aimed to pull off, imo.
Musicked
Musicked

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyron Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:47 am

@Non-Sensical yea i mean Monster Hunter, And i feel the same way about what you said, its to clunky and something feels weird when playing the game.

Maybe that clunky feeling will be gone when you put in more hours into the game but i doubt that Laughing

Anyways there will be a Monster Hunter game for mobile this year and i will give that a try for sure! Very Happy
Zyron
Zyron

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:30 am

@Zyron I think a mobile game might actually be the move for that franchise Surprised It has a lot of fans, but it might make it accessible to even more people who aren't into that clunky gameplay on main consoles
Musicked
Musicked

Back to top Go down

What other games do you play? Empty Mobile Only ATM

Post by ColdBlue XO Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:31 pm

Reading through y’all’s list makes me wish I had internet. I stay busy a lot through. So wouldn’t change much. I play this UIM a lot cause I’m slow moving & I have 3 Clash Of Clans accounts that I rotate thru. Someday I’m get internet back. Lol have hit y’all up for what the go to out their is.
ColdBlue XO
ColdBlue XO

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:05 pm

Cold Fusion wrote:Reading through y’all’s list makes me wish I had internet. I stay busy a lot through. So wouldn’t change much. I play this UIM a lot cause I’m slow moving & I have 3 Clash Of Clans accounts that I rotate thru. Someday I’m get internet back. Lol have hit y’all up for what the go to out their is.
Wait how do you play OSRS without internet :O
Musicked
Musicked

Back to top Go down

Post by ColdBlue XO Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:53 pm

Oh my Bad, I have my IPhone, I just got a new laptop & 15 GB of hotspot. But ya sorry I play mobile only atm. So just phone internet. Not sure is this how reply to someone’s message specifically we shall see.
ColdBlue XO
ColdBlue XO

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:49 am

Cold Fusion wrote:Oh my Bad, I have my IPhone, I just got a new laptop & 15 GB of hotspot. But ya sorry I play mobile only atm. So just phone internet. Not sure is this how reply to someone’s message specifically we shall see.
Ohhh makes sense! Now I understand, hahah.

If you want to specifically reply to something somebody else said, you can click the green 'QUOTE' button on the top right of the message! As long as you type outside of the parentheses, you should get a post like the one I made here.
Musicked
Musicked

Back to top Go down

Post by B1oodDruid Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:38 am

I play lots of games including all the MH games, I've been playing MH since PSP days! Lately I play a lot of R6S, Hogwarts, Ark, Guild wars, Star wars, Elden ring/souls games, little bit of rust, Diablo, an I still find myself on witcher sometimes.
B1oodDruid
B1oodDruid

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:55 am

B1oodDruid wrote:I play lots of games including all the MH games, I've been playing MH since PSP days! Lately I play a lot of R6S, Hogwarts, Ark, Guild wars, Star wars, Elden ring/souls games, little bit of rust, Diablo, an I still find myself on witcher sometimes.
Ooo I’m actually starting a Witcher 3 playthrough with a friend today! Would you recommend it?
Musicked
Musicked

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyron Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:02 am

@Non-Sensical Yeah a mobile MH game im pretty excited for to be honest, it has the same elements as pokemon go and i did play that for a few years on and off.

So i hope its a decent game Very Happy
Zyron
Zyron

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next