+2
shopferix
kingsley
6 posters

Go down

Kingsley's Introduction Empty Kingsley's Introduction

Post by kingsley Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:47 am

Hello Everyone,  Ash

Welcome to my introduction thread, this is my first OSRS clan I've joined, and so far the welcoming in the CC has been amazing thanks for everyone for making me feel at ease. I just wanted to make myself known to everyone in the clan, as ill be playing OSRS a lot so i hope to meet everyone and participate in any events that go on!

I currently only play on 1 account; Kiingsley which im currently trying to achieve the quest cape. I only have 3 quests left to do!: into the tombs, a night at the theatre and song of the elves. Maybe you guys could help me with them?

I am also killing Vorkath at the moment at a 26 kc to get my Ava's assembler, I'm determined to get it today! Happy Scaping everyone, and im looking forward to making new OSRS friends  Very Happy
-Kiingsley
kingsley
kingsley

Back to top Go down

Kingsley's Introduction Empty Re: Kingsley's Introduction

Post by shopferix Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:55 am

Heya Kingsley and welcome to the clan and offsite! 

First off best of luck with that Quest Point cape! You are so close (and please do ask for help, especially with Night at the Theatre, NixWigton is always happy to help with completing TOB entry mode for the quest).
Best of luck with the Vorkath head, I am sure you will get it today! If you need any other goals, may I suggest hard diaries? They line up fairly well with QPC completion. 

All the best on your OSRS adventure, see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Kingsley's Introduction YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by kingsley Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:25 am

Hey Shopferix,

Thanks for your reply and welcoming me to the community, I will definitely hit NixWigton up for some help as I feel like I'm going to struggle with it. Hard diaries sounds like a good idea, will definitely be one of my next goals, plus i want to get my first 99!
kingsley
kingsley

Back to top Go down

Kingsley's Introduction Empty Welcome!

Post by RedIrishTank Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:37 pm

Welcome Kingsley!

Early congratulations on the quest cape! You'll have it in no time! Great goals to have and so much to learn on osrs. I would defiantly get all of your hard diaries done. I recently just completed most of them. I can say that it's one of the best things I have ever done on this game. I'm not the most knowledgeable by far but if you have any questions or need help with something. If I can't help I can surely direct you to the right person!

Glad you chose OSRS Advice for your clan one of the best osrs family's out there!
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:52 pm

Hello Kingsley and welcome.

Hope that you enjoy your time in the clan. If you need anything, want to chat or play a game of runelink I'm sure you'll find someone readily available at all times. Reach out to me anytime on Discord or PM here as well as in game. Looking forward to sharing some adventures with ya.

Respectfully,
NoMoreBeer4U
Natalia
Natalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Buy My Alchs Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:38 pm

Welcome to the clan! Good luck on vorkath and the other quests!
Buy My Alchs
Buy My Alchs

Back to top Go down

Post by Slucky Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:42 am

Hey kiing ! Welcome aboard ! i hope you find everything you desrve and need within our little community !

enjoy your stay QT Smile
Slucky
Slucky

Back to top Go down