Raging Cajun (Red Riot 1A Application)

5 posters

Go down

Raging Cajun (Red Riot 1A Application) Empty Raging Cajun (Red Riot 1A Application)

Post by Red Riot 1A Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:51 pm

Hi everyone. My name is Josh I'm 25 years old and I am from Louisiana here in the USA. I have a beautiful wife and two Doodle pups that I love along side of OSRS. I am a group iron and I love both skilling and bossing. I have never been apart of a clan in OSRS so I would love to be able to join such an awesome and active community such as OSRS Advice.

Can't wait to meet y'all in game thanks!
Red Riot 1A
Red Riot 1A

Back to top Go down

Raging Cajun (Red Riot 1A Application) Empty Re: Raging Cajun (Red Riot 1A Application)

Post by mahmu wife Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:07 am

Hi Josh, welcome to the gang and have a nice stay here.
I look forward to seeing you ingame.
For the community, its awesome, its friendly and the mix is so huge it could be the perfect place for any social experiments Very Happy

Much love
mahmu wife
mahmu wife
mahmu wife

Back to top Go down

Raging Cajun (Red Riot 1A Application) Empty Re: Raging Cajun (Red Riot 1A Application)

Post by Slucky Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:34 am

Welcome aboard friend ! enjoy your stay !
Slucky
Slucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:02 am

Hello Josh, and welcome.

You'll find the clan life really a great social and supportive addition to OSRS so hopefully you enjoy your time. See you in the game - message if you want to play some runelink or just chat.

Respectfully,
NoMoreBeer4U
Natalia
Natalia

Raging Cajun (Red Riot 1A Application) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:41 pm

Hey Josh, Welcome to the Clan.

I'm glad you chose osrs advice for your first osrs clan! Looking forward to talking in cc! You found your self a great clan to join up with. Very helpful here and great people!
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Raging Cajun (Red Riot 1A Application) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down