Howdy everyone looking to join yah >:)

3 posters

Go down

Howdy everyone looking to join yah >:) Empty Howdy everyone looking to join yah >:)

Post by xQuiet Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:44 pm

Hello everyone my name is xQuiet. I am looking to join the clan because I know this clan is active in chat and friendly. I am always on, more than I should be lol. Looking for a place to hang out and maybe have a few laughs. It gets boring being by myself so I hope to become a member to add a little human interaction to my runescape playing hehe.
xQuiet
xQuiet

Back to top Go down

Howdy everyone looking to join yah >:) Empty Re: Howdy everyone looking to join yah >:)

Post by shopferix Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:46 am

Heya xQuiet and welcome to the clan and offsite! Nice to see you officially apply (if memory serves I have definitely seen you around the cc recently). I joined OSRS Advice for the very same reason, grinds do not seem as daunting with some company and motivation! 
I hope you are enjoying your time here with us, all the best and see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Howdy everyone looking to join yah >:) YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Howdy everyone looking to join yah >:) Empty Re: Howdy everyone looking to join yah >:)

Post by Purple Dude Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:34 pm

Heya and welcome to the clan xQuiet ^^
I agree that the gaming can be boring alone, being in a clan certainly makes the experience more enjoyable Very Happy

Seeya around ^^ bounce

Howdy everyone looking to join yah >:) NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down