Timeframes :D

3 posters

Go down

Timeframes :D Empty Timeframes :D

Post by Mag Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:55 pm

I'm not worried about a sapphire or anything; I'm just curious how long people usually wait to get one. I know it's due to activity but I'm just curious about times people got accepted and how long it took YOU to get accepted. I know it'll come in time just a curious fun conversation Smile
Mag
Mag

Back to top Go down

Timeframes :D Empty Re: Timeframes :D

Post by Splindaugh Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:33 am

The posts here on the good 'ol offsite are not wrong, in my experience. Just be active in the CC, the introduction here gets you on the radar. Make sure you are friendly, mature, and of course follow the rules posted on the main page!

For myself; that is; I also did not worry much about getting a rank. I was more than happy to enjoy the community the clan already had to offer, as well as joining in on the events/ competitions to fuel my motivation to further my own account.

1000% every experience I have had in my short time with the clan, has told me it is all what you make of it. (depending on who you ask, also the opinion on osrs as a whole)

I hope this answers your questions correctly Very Happy
Splindaugh
Splindaugh

Timeframes :D YP5zkAJ

Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:29 am

Well I don't remember how long it took for me, though when I joined it was different times, I probably got the smiley/sapphire instantly because back then there was plenty of space for everyone xD

But as someone that takes part in promotion discussions, I can give some real times Surprised
The quickest I have seen is for guest to sapphire is 2 weeks, the longest was like 6 months :O

As splindaugh said above me, activity in CC is basically the only requirement for the first rank, there are of course different venues of activity, some prefer just talking in cc, others show up to events too or bump the forum thread.
For exact information if you love reading, go here: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t5415-how-to-best-get-promoted

Though I would say activity/friendliness in the clan chat is like 80%, and how long people take depends largely on that, if you don't have time to play, then you will get slower promotions compared to those that play, but eventually the quantity becomes a quality of its own and they end up as Sapphires, so it is good you are patient with the rank Smile
Most people would say they got their Sapphire after 4-5 weeks though Smile bounce

Timeframes :D NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mag Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:15 am

Oh yeah I know it. I'm active when online but was more of a curiosity. I know how long it can take I was honestly just more curious about times people reached theirs haha. I'll wait as long as necessary, it wont be the first rank I've had in this clan, I just took a really long break and got forgotten over time lol. I was playing back before Ladybird took a break. It's been a minute X) I don't even remember my old accounts name lmao
Mag
Mag

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum