Introduction - Splindaugh

5 posters

Go down

Introduction - Splindaugh Empty Introduction - Splindaugh

Post by Splindaugh Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:02 pm

Hello everyone!

I've been hanging out in the CC for about a week now, and I must say, I love the community y'all have built here! I have been playing
Runescape off and on since I was young (aprox. 2005). I will never forget those days of thinking killing lesser demons with my silverlight was the best gp/xp you could achieve. I'm 30 this month, and I'm so happy to have found a cc to enrich my game experience! Thanks so much for every member of the clan, you all go out of your way to make each person feel welcome! I look forward to joining many more events as we all continue to grow our accounts, <3
Splindaugh
Splindaugh

Introduction - Splindaugh YP5zkAJ

Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Introduction - Splindaugh Empty Re: Introduction - Splindaugh

Post by shopferix Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:24 am

Hey Splindaugch, good to hear you have been enjoying your time with us! Speaking of nostalgia and not knowing when we were young, I would be doing my slayer tasks with Excalibur...because well its a legendary sword, those were the days!
Are you currently working towards any goals in game?
All the best with your OSRS journey, see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Splindaugh Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:28 am

I do have a goal right now! I always love fashionscape, so I decided I wanted an untrimmed HP cape! I'm almost half way Very Happy
Splindaugh
Splindaugh

Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:54 am

Welcome to the clan Smile

What you upto in the game right now? Any goals to share?

Make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join. But i assume you already have.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.

To join our weekly skill of the week competition, sign up here. Skill of the week voting happens in the discord.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Splindaugh Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:35 am

I have yet to check the Discord, but its on my list of things to do! I've attended a couple mass corp events, and they were fun!
so far everything in the cc on and off site have been so nice to add to my osrs experience.

Thank you all <3~!
Splindaugh
Splindaugh

Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:45 pm

Wow...30 this month !! have a happy birthday. I saw you in cc today and i'm glad you love it, i wasnt at all surprised to see the animation on your post !! its made me smile A LOT and i'm sure you will fit in perfectly, plus gl on the cape it takes a lot of discipline to focus on untrimmed hp, I could never hold back on getting others along the way, it for sure looks nice. Good luck with your goals and see you in game, from time to time when I log in as a part timer these days.
ladybird2

Introduction - Splindaugh NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Splindaugh Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:43 am

Thanks so much for the well wishes! It has been really hard to no just afk skill a 99, but at the same time the goal keeps me going. as for the graphic, I took one look at it and though it was perfect Very Happy . It reminds me of the meme back in the day to shout, "omg its Zezima". (I'm so old now 30 ugh)
Splindaugh
Splindaugh

Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Fe Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:37 am

Happy 30th and welcome to the clan and i can relate to you on feeling old as im 29 myself, though i see myself playing OSRS for a very long time still, especially with a clan like ours, its what makes the game so enjoyable
Nemesis Fe

Orange KQ

Back to top Go down