+2
Chegolas
Heckler
6 posters

Go down

Skxlling Introduction Empty Skxlling Introduction

Post by Heckler Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:51 am

Hello All,

My name is Skxlling, but I'm not shy and you can just call me Jake - whichever you prefer. I've been playing Runescape on and off since 2005. At this point I consider myself a Runescape pacifist as majority of my play time through the years has been on a level 3 skiller - truthfully by accident I discovered this type of account build back in the day as being the "resource" gatherer of my friend group when we were kids and it's just kind of stuck with me. The only notable achievement I've ever completed is 3B experience on RS3 but I haven't played since the end of 2018.

Returning to oldschool for one more go at maxing a level 3 from scratch which is my current account and build I'm focusing on - as of posting I'm 1068 total finishing out base 70s before I push another 99. I have a main - but honestly I get so frustrated with myself in trying to learn PvM with others that I think it's easier to just bench myself and not do the content instead of hindering others.

I've lurked around in the CC for a couple of days and I must say once I come out of my shell a bit more I believe I could fit in well around here.

That's it for me (for now) any questions/comments/concerns let me know

Thank you!

- Jake
Heckler
Heckler

Back to top Go down

Skxlling Introduction Empty Re: Skxlling Introduction

Post by Chegolas Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:12 am

Nice to meet you, Skxlling! I'm always tempted to join the skiller ranks, but, for now, I'll live vicariously through your updates Cool Looking forward to seeing more of you in the CC!
Chegolas
Chegolas

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:28 am

Heya Jakelling Smile
3B XP, even on RS3 is a massive past achievement, can certainly use that ability to get gains in osrs too Wink

You are not alone in the Lvl 3 Club, we have several of those, so for tips and tricks, you will probably find some there, seeya ingame Very Happy bounce

Skxlling Introduction NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Razerbacks Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:46 am

Welcome, I've seen you around a bit the last few days. Hope you're enjoying your time!
Razerbacks
Razerbacks

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:49 am

Hey Jake and welcome to the clan and offsite! Certainly impressive gains on RS3, I didn't even manage 1B before I quit, but then found myself on OSRS 3-4 years later and loving every minute of it.
Best of luck on maxing your current account! I myself am slowly getting myself towards max as well, hope all is well and see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Skxlling Introduction YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Heckler Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:03 pm

Appreciate the support guys - Fr3qqz convinced me to bond up my main as well, Heckler.

So perhaps I shall see you all in some PvM soon Very Happy
Heckler
Heckler

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:11 am

Welcome to the clan Smile

Make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join. But i assume you already have.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.

To join our weekly skill of the week competition, sign up here. Skill of the week voting happens in the discord.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Skxlling Introduction YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down