Slanginyews intro

4 posters

Go down

Slanginyews intro Empty Slanginyews intro

Post by slanginyews Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:59 pm

Hi all, I am another individual who has a binge-esque relationship with OSRS. Now that I am done with school I am looking for something more casual, chill-minded, and independent. I have been pecking away at different accounts for the majority of my life with no major clear direction for my account. I hope to join the group and CC to help keep me motivated on my current goal of completing the quest cape grind and find new ones beyond that! Away from the computer, I work in healthcare and I really enjoy relationship building, always up for converstaions! Looking forward to this all :-)
slanginyews
slanginyews

Back to top Go down

Slanginyews intro Empty Re: Slanginyews intro

Post by shopferix Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:21 am

Heya Yews and welcome to the clan and offsite! Best of luck on that quest cape grind! If you are looking for another goal, all hard diaries is a pretty good goal, and it lines up nicely with the Quest Point Cape, just an idea! Hope you are enjoying your time with us, all the best and see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Slanginyews intro YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:45 am

Heya and welcome Yews Very Happy

It is okay to aimless, but if looking for grinds with rest of us, we got bi-weekly Skill of the Week and Boss of the Week, it is a solid excuse to get some lvls in less desireable skills.
Last week was Thieving and the clan gained 33M Thieving XP Very Happy
This week is Boss of the Week, while we are voting for next skill on Discord

Hope you fit in well with us Very Happy bounce

Slanginyews intro NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:12 am

Welcome to the clan Smile

Make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join. But i assume you already have.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.

To join our weekly skill of the week competition, sign up here. Skill of the week voting happens in the discord.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Slanginyews intro YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down