Frozen Reel: The Introduction

3 posters

Go down

Frozen Reel: The Introduction Empty Frozen Reel: The Introduction

Post by Frozenreel Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:26 am

Hey all,

I'm Frozen Reel, might have seen me lurking in the chat the past week or so. I've been poking around a few CC's to find a place to call home.

I think I started playing OSRS at the launch of hardcore ironman and taken some breaks since then. I've never done any real PVM on any of my accounts but I am working hard to get my stats up so maybe I can start tagging along sometimes. My main and iron are both around 1250/1400 total and I'm ready to get out of the early game.

A bit about me:
RSN: Frozen Reel
28/M/USA
Food: Pizza, any kind
Other games I play from time to time: Rocket League, Path of Exile, League of Legends (feel free to hit me up on discord sometime if you're into those too)
Other: I have a 3 y/o so sometimes I go afk at inopportune times.

I love multiplayer games and getting to interact with laid back people and this seems like the right bunch to do it with.

Hopefully I'll see you around!
Frozenreel
Frozenreel

Back to top Go down

Frozen Reel: The Introduction Empty Re: Frozen Reel: The Introduction

Post by shopferix Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:33 am

Heya Frozen and welcome to the clan and offsite (officially)! Have seen you in chat a bit lately, I hope you are enjoying your time with us! Best of luck getting out of the early game and starting to explore all that OSRS has to offer! All the best and I hope to see you around more!
shopferix
shopferix

Frozen Reel: The Introduction YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Frozen Reel: The Introduction Empty Re: Frozen Reel: The Introduction

Post by Nemesis Fe Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:19 pm

Welcome to the clan, we often have clan bossing events (though i cant join them cus iron btw) so hope you get into bossing through that
Nemesis Fe

Orange KQ

Back to top Go down