SweetOrSour - Introduction

3 posters

Go down

SweetOrSour - Introduction Empty SweetOrSour - Introduction

Post by SweetOrSour Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:39 am

Hey everyone,

I'm Sweet (or Sour), whatever your preference! IGN SweetOrSour. I've been playing OSRS across two mains and an ironman since 2006. Admittedly with a huge break in between the release of EOC and around 2018 where I really got back into OSRS. In 2020 I opted to take a break again so I could completely focus on university in the UK, but as of May 2022 I've finally completed my degree and I am excited to dive back into OSRS and OSRS Advice seems a great community to accompany me on the journey. A pleasure to meet you all.

- Sweet
SweetOrSour
SweetOrSour

Back to top Go down

SweetOrSour - Introduction Empty Re: SweetOrSour - Introduction

Post by EvanK-Hell Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:40 am

Welcome to the clan Smile

Congratulations on your degree, what were you studying?

Now that you've returned to the game, what goals are you going to have?

Make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.

To join our weekly skill of the week competition, sign up here. Skill of the week voting happens in the discord. This week it's woodcutting.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

SweetOrSour - Introduction YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetOrSour Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:57 pm

EvanKHell wrote:Welcome to the clan Smile
Thanks for the kind words Evan!

My degree is in Computer Science, it was a hard road but absolutely worth it in the end Smile

In terms of short term goals, I'm looking to finish of my quest cape, only have a few to go. My account is also not too far off the stage of feeling comfortable starting high level bossing, so I look forward to exploring that side of OSRS, hopefully with other clan members.
SweetOrSour
SweetOrSour

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:44 pm

Heya and welcome to the clan and offsite! First off congrats on graduating with your Computer Science degree! Best of luck with the Quest Cape, if I can add, hard diaries is another good goal that meshes well with Quest Cape. All the best with your OSRS journey and hope to see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

SweetOrSour - Introduction YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down