+2
EvanK-Hell
Slink-Hawk x
6 posters

Go down

Slink-Hawk x - Introduction Empty Slink-Hawk x - Introduction

Post by Slink-Hawk x Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:17 pm

My RS username is Slink-Hawk x

I played RS many years ago for a long time. I'm 25 now but I've been playing since I was 10/11 years old. I've had phases where I've returned back to the game but always stopped again. The main reason for this was because majority of the people that I played with had quit the game and playing alone is boring therefore I had no desire the continue playing. I've recently returned back to the game a week ago and bought myself a membership for a month. I have this sudden excitement for the game again but this time I want to find new people to play with so I can continue playing so I'm on a clan hunt.

I've forgotten always everything about the game. I'm looking for people to help remind me and help me with any changes to were made to the game since I left although I don't remember when that was.

I'm Kurdish but born and raised in England, London. I enjoy watching anime - One Piece & Boruto(I'm too invested in Naruto to quit now).
Slink-Hawk x
Slink-Hawk x

Back to top Go down

Slink-Hawk x - Introduction Empty Re: Slink-Hawk x - Introduction

Post by EvanK-Hell Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:26 pm

Welcome to the clan Smile

We all have needed some brakes from the game from time to time but those who start loving this game once, always do return. Setting some game goals for urself might help you stay for awhile, any plans to share?

Make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.

To join our weekly skill of the week competition, sign up here. Skill of the week voting happens in the discord. This week it's woodcutting.

---

A long anime lover (weeb) myself. One piece i love, have mixed feelings about Boruto's time travels..
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Slink-Hawk x - Introduction YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:25 am

Hey Slink, and welcome to OSRS Advice.
There are alot of veterans on here that'll be glad to assit you in anyway they can so don't hesitate!
I look forward to seeing you around on the CC.
Sincerely,
Noct
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Slink-Hawk x - Introduction IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:13 am

Welcome to the clan and offsite! I am sure you will find a wealth of knowledge within the clan for any question you may ask. All the best on your OSRS journey and hope to see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Slink-Hawk x - Introduction YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:22 pm

Welcome to the clan Smile The game is definitely way more fun when you have friends to play with!
Bunny
Bunny

Slink-Hawk x - Introduction 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Razerbacks Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:17 am

Sounds very similar to my history and path back not so long ago. This clan will help you keep things fresh and your love for the game alive! Welcome!
Razerbacks
Razerbacks

Back to top Go down