Excited for the new chapter in my life!

5 posters

Go down

Excited for the new chapter in my life! Empty Excited for the new chapter in my life!

Post by Tyrael Sun Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:49 pm

Tomorrow, I start my new Millwrighting career and I can't help but feel like I've accomplished so much thanks to college and the perseverance from RuneScape helped a lot because difficult, hard grinds that require time in the field are something I'm already used to doing in RuneScape! On my way to maxing, I'll be sharing all my of my goals and achievements in a longer, future post in the correct forum!

Thanks for being a wonderful family and giving me a social group to interact with daily!
I love you
Tyrael Sun
Tyrael Sun

Back to top Go down

Excited for the new chapter in my life! Empty Re: Excited for the new chapter in my life!

Post by Noctivagous Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:54 pm

Hey Tyrael, I only got a portion of it before you logged, but I know you're going to do just great, go and show them your passion, ambition, and drive. I wish you nothing but the best! Keep us posted!
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Excited for the new chapter in my life! IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Excited for the new chapter in my life! Empty Re: Excited for the new chapter in my life!

Post by shopferix Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:55 am

Congratulations! You will do great! Cannot wait to hear (or maybe see on Disc) how it goes! All the best
shopferix
shopferix

Excited for the new chapter in my life! YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:07 am

Glad you're enjoying yourself here and have fit in very well. You'll do very well and looking forward to your updates on this.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by KingNightfury Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:08 pm

BIG GZ! FOLLOW THOSE DREAMS!
KingNightfury

Back to top Go down