Swolchi Introduction

4 posters

Go down

Swolchi Introduction Empty Swolchi Introduction

Post by Swolchi Fri May 06, 2022 5:06 am

Hello,

My name is Sal, I am 25 years old, from the US, and am currently living in Hawaii. I am an IT, and my job is the upkeep of computer networks and information systems that provide communication and messaging on a global scale. I have the privilege of managing a small team of 12 highly qualified experts, and as a team we are responsible for maintaining more than $5M worth of communications equipment. If anyone is interested in the Information Technology field, is just now starting or perhaps just interested in becoming an IT, I would be more than happy to share some of my knowledge. I am also highly experienced in fitness and nutrition and love to help people better themselves in that regard.

Like many of you, I started playing Runescape when I was a kid back in 2007. There have been times where I have taken breaks, but as the old saying goes "no one ever truly quits Runescape." Although I am a veteran of many years, I am still somewhat of a noob when it comes to bossing and a lot of endgame content. My current goal is to get a quest cape, which is something I have always wanted to do since I was a kid but never yet completed. Some day I like to think I would get maxed stats and complete the inferno, but for now I am just taking it one step at a time.

Stay Grinding,
Sal
Swolchi
Swolchi

Back to top Go down

Swolchi Introduction Empty Re: Swolchi Introduction

Post by BitBug Fri May 06, 2022 5:19 am

Welcome Sal!

Leading a team like that at 25 is impressive! I'm in IT myself, fullstack web development consultant. Right now I'm working at a company that does hospital software packages for 30+ hospitals around Belgium Smile I don't think I'm really made for a manager role like that, I like coding too much haha.

Good to have you with us! See you ingame.

Swolchi Introduction 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Fri May 06, 2022 5:54 am

Welcome officially to the clan and to the off site Smile

Nice to meet another IT guru like myself, i manage networks and information systems and hardware a lot of medicine, water systems and heat systems + other stuff in my 150k ppl town, it's nice to see other IT people who do multiple things not just focus on a tiny section in IT.

Make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.

To join our weekly skill of the week competition, sign up here. This week it's hunter.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Swolchi Introduction YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by KingNightfury Fri May 06, 2022 1:14 pm

hey sal! welcome! dude all that sounds sooooo freaking impressive! i always wanted to do something like that but never really got around to it :p its awesome to have you around. quest cape is a great one! i tell everyone this, its so much fun doing all those quests honestly! very relaxing at times Very Happy and some of the quests are just really well written! hope you have a great time with us ! cant wait to see you around in game
KingNightfury

Swolchi Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down