Introduction

+2
Avallan
Aim Small
6 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Aim Small Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:03 pm

Hello I'm Aim Small. If your curious about the name it came from the movie the Patriot when he teaches his son to shoot he tells him "Aim small, miss small." Ive been playing this game off and on since I was a teenager (Im 29 now.) Oddly enough as much as I loved pking then I tilt more towards PvM now. Currently Im keeping my goals simple and just trying to get all skills to 70+ and also grinding out pretty much any quest the game will let me. I do believe the game would be much better if I had Friends to communicate with. So here I am. Please feel free to add me in-game.
Aim Small
Aim Small

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Avallan Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:06 pm

Welcome to the offsite! The game is definitely more enjoyable when you have others to talk too, glad you found us Smile

Good luck with your base 70 stats, I'm also working towards that as well as getting as many quests done as I can.

If you are interested in getting a smiley in the clan chat be sure to leave your rsn in this thread: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741-looking-for-a-smiley

Hope to catch you around in game Very Happy
Avallan
Avallan

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:32 pm

Hey there! Good to meet you. I've been having a blast since I joined, so I'd say you made a good call. This game needs to be shared with others, in my opinion!

Base 70s is a really good goal to work toward. That'll open up a lot of opportunities, especially with regards to questing and Achievement Diaries. Smart idea Wink

Questing is also really important, so it's good that you're getting that out of the way early. You don't want to end up like me and still have >90 Quest Points at this stage of the game Laughing

Anyway, Meg already has you set up with the Smiley thread. That's good. In case you haven't seen it, we also have a Monthly Clan Lottery and a Discord Server, both of which I'd highly recommend checking out.

Hope to see around you soon!

Introduction NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aim Small Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:41 pm

TYVM You've already helped me in game lol.
Aim Small
Aim Small

Back to top Go down

Post by vit Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:49 am

Welcome to the family!! Smile
vit
vit

Introduction U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Skillius Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:39 am

Welcome to the clan! This clan is full of so many friendly people so I'm sure you'll find many friends to play with in no time Smile
Skillius
Skillius

Introduction YP5zkAJ

gold chin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catnaros Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:14 am

Welcome! c:
Catnaros
Catnaros

Introduction ZL9RG

Back to top Go down