Hello people

5 posters

Go down

Hello people Empty Hello people

Post by Twisted Fox Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:05 am

Hello OSRS Advice people... My name is Zari Vanguard (I have the Twisted Fox Zeah-locked UIM idiot) You may of seen me around in-game making stupid jokes, and what-not...

A bit about me:

I've been playing osrs since June 2005 (don't try to hack my account, you scary people haha) and I've been a gamer ever since then, I enjoy working on my dumb account, and talking to people, making them laugh is my specialty... (depending on the person)

When I'm not gaming, I'm working at my job, as a wildlife carer (I've sent a few pics of my kangaroo in the pets channel) and... yeah... that's my life in a nutshell

(And my friends call me Zari, you can call me Zari if you want, Wolf or Fox are also acceptable, hope to see you in-game... maybe)
Twisted Fox
Twisted Fox

Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-04-07


Back to top Go down

Hello people Empty Re: Hello people

Post by EvanKHell Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:37 am

Welcome officially to the clan and to the off site Smile

Make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events and giveaways are shared there and many fun topics to join.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.

To be honest, if you plan to play on your UIM, then i'd suggest you to change your forum account name to same as your current ingame account name, then it's easier to track who is who, then use "Alternate Name" in your profile settings for your other nicknames Smile
EvanKHell
EvanKHell

Hello people YP5zkAJ

Posts : 403
Reputation : 72
Age : 30
Join date : 2020-09-10


Back to top Go down

Hello people Empty Re: Hello people

Post by BitBug Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:23 am

Welcome Zari! Smile

Working as a wildlife carer sounds like such a cool carreer! I'm actualy looking to maybe do some volunteer work at my local wildlife shelter but they haven't gotten back to me yet.

Anyways I'm happy to see another UIM join the gang, especially an extra dumb one with even more restrictions, I love it.

Looking forward to seeing you progress on your account and in chat!

C u soon

_________________
Hello people Bag%20Bug-3-000000-FFA100-FFFFFF-000000-8-75-0Hello people Sig
BitBug
BitBug

Hello people 4068HaS

Posts : 330
Reputation : 15
Age : 26
Join date : 2015-03-13


Back to top Go down

Hello people Empty Re: Hello people

Post by Twisted Fox Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:21 pm

BitBug wrote:Welcome Zari! Smile

Working as a wildlife carer sounds like such a cool carreer! I'm actualy looking to maybe do some volunteer work at my local wildlife shelter but they haven't gotten back to me yet.

Anyways I'm happy to see another UIM join the gang, especially an extra dumb one with even more restrictions, I love it.

Looking forward to seeing you progress on your account and in chat!

C u soon

Haha, an "extra dumb one" is an understatement in the slightest Very Happy
Twisted Fox
Twisted Fox

Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-04-07


Back to top Go down

Hello people Empty Re: Hello people

Post by Purple Dude Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:08 am

Zeah Locked UIM? I already consider normal UIM an extreme grind, so you are twice extreme I guess xD
Nice that your ingame name matches a bit from your real life lol Wink

I have seen you a bit around the CC already, so I am sure we will meet ingame eventually Wink Also although coming to events may be hard, we DO sometimes have Wintertodt Events, which you can maybe participate in Very Happy

Anyway see you around Very Happy bounce

_________________
Hello people Tumblr_n4ligjCVIn1spy7ono1_500
Purple Dude
Purple Dude

Hello people NuD0cpJ

Posts : 1466
Reputation : 97
Age : 29
Join date : 2015-08-01


Back to top Go down

Hello people Empty Re: Hello people

Post by Twisted Fox Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:16 am

Purple Dude wrote:Zeah Locked UIM? I already consider normal UIM an extreme grind, so you are twice extreme I guess xD
Nice that your ingame name matches a bit from your real life lol Wink

I have seen you a bit around the CC already, so I am sure we will meet ingame eventually Wink Also although coming to events may be hard, we DO sometimes have Wintertodt Events, which you can maybe participate in Very Happy

Anyway see you around Very Happy bounce

Yeah unless I fully green-log wintertodt, I'll probs be bumbling around zeah / shayzien area MAYBE sand crabs
Twisted Fox
Twisted Fox

Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-04-07


Back to top Go down

Hello people Empty Re: Hello people

Post by shopferix Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:36 am

Welcome to the clan and offsite! Any locked Ironman is an interesting endeavor, did you ever think about making an update log on here? Would love to see the varied ways of obtaining items and training methods.
Good to have you with us, best of luck and see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Hello people YP5zkAJ

Posts : 172
Reputation : 27
Age : 28
Join date : 2021-07-23

KBD


Back to top Go down

Hello people Empty Re: Hello people

Post by Twisted Fox Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:41 am

shopferix wrote:Welcome to the clan and offsite! Any locked Ironman is an interesting endeavor, did you ever think about making an update log on here? Would love to see the varied ways of obtaining items and training methods.
Good to have you with us, best of luck and see you around!

Maybe... IDK yet
Twisted Fox
Twisted Fox

Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-04-07


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum