Hello wonderful people!

4 posters

Go down

Hello wonderful people! Empty Hello wonderful people!

Post by Repo man91 Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:47 am

Hey, Repo man91 here. I have played off and on since the OG runescape, then when os came out a few years back I started playing that off and on. I normally start playing when life is really busy, lol. I'm a skiller without any 99s as of yet. Total level 1546. I'm looking to have fun with others and continue to level while also enjoying the game. Cheers!

repo
Repo man91
Repo man91

Back to top Go down

Hello wonderful people! Empty Re: Hello wonderful people!

Post by Syllabic Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:08 am

Hey dude, welcome! Always cool to have another skiller around. That's where I get most of my kicks as well, although I'm slowly trying to get into PvM a little bit. Don't worry about the lack of 99s. They'll come soon enough Smile.

Feel free to let me know if you need anything, or if you just want to chat. I almost always have my PMs on.

Make sure you post your RSN in this thread to get your Smiley rank in the clan chat: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741-looking-for-a-smiley

We also have a Discord server that can be joined using this invite: https://discord.gg/kmQchTw

See ya Smile

Hello wonderful people! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by bokeh_dot Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:15 am

Welcome Repo! I'm also working on skilling, though you're much farther along than I am Smile Nice to have you in the clan. I hope to see you around Gielinor!
bokeh_dot

Hello wonderful people! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:53 pm

Welcome Repo, great to have you here, strange you start playing when life gets busy lol most of us take a break around that time haha

I see you've entered the slayer comp, good luck!! definitely great for some motivation, hope to see some nice gains from you!
Avallan
Avallan

Hello wonderful people! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Repo man91 Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:43 pm

Thanks for the well-wishes everyone. I'll do my best, Meg! Val and Syllabic I'll look for you around. Cheers
Repo man91
Repo man91

Back to top Go down