G'day

5 posters

Go down

G'day Empty G'day

Post by Rastafa Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:13 am

G'day all!

I'm a life-long Runescape player who has recently made the switch from RS3 to OSRS. If any of you have been on the same journey, I'd love to hear what you wish you knew then! I've had a blast so far - a wild mix of nostalgia and cluelessness - and I look forward to sharing the experience with new friends. I'm playing on ironman mode, and am deliberately trying to play at a fairly casual pace. It's been a refreshing change from playing hyper-efficiently in RS3.. and it certainly helps that I haven't a clue what I'm doing most of the time!

If I'm not on RS, I'm usually either working (full-stack developer) or rolling dice (HUGE tabletop gamer, with a preference towards crunch eg. PF1E), though I do frequent other games as well. I have a soft spot for Minecraft, among others, and am eagerly awaiting Tiny Tina's Wonderlands releasing this month.

Since I tend to AFK while I'm working, you may spot me lurking from time to time. While I may not be the most chatty in CC, I love DMs and will talk your ear off if given the opportunity. My PMs are always open (also Discord: Rastafa#6869) - I look forward to getting to know each of you and soaking in your collective wisdom! Very Happy
Rastafa
Rastafa

Back to top Go down

G'day Empty Re: G'day

Post by EvanK-Hell Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:11 am

Welcome to the clan and off to the site Smile

If you need any help or have any questions, we have lots of active players online all the time and they are all friendly, so don't hold back. Also make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

G'day YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpix Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:13 pm

Welcome to the clan! We have a fairly large ironman community here with tons of experienced players so if you ever have any questions the cc is always willing to help!
Derpix
Derpix

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:20 pm

Welcome to the clan!
We have a bunch of people in the cc much smarter than me so definitely ask questions if there is anything we can help with.
I'm excited for Tiny Tinas Wonderlands too! I'd forgotten how soon that was releasing!
Bunny
Bunny

G'day 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:14 am

Welcome! I switched from RS3 after maxing (and taking a long break) I think the biggest thing you already covered, learning to not play hyper efficient. The time will come when you want to be efficient, but for now I would enjoy the nostalgia and learn at your own pace, and never be afraid to ask questions! All the best and hope to see you around.
shopferix
shopferix

G'day YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down