Introduction

5 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Calcify Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:16 am

Hi everyone,

I've been playing since 2006, and I returned to OSRS a couple of months ago after a two year break. I'm now almost 30, married, and have two children and I somehow think I'll still be able to achieve my long term goal of maxing my account (2156 total, more than half way there!).

To be honest, I've never had much luck in clans, I find they're either full of toxic people with no moderation or they just feel empty even with 50 people in the clan chat, so I've resorted to playing solo for most of my Runescape career, I truly have zero people on my FL.

But I silently lurked in the clan chat for a week or two to observe, and found no signs of toxicity, and a rather lively chat, so I'm wanting to give the clan world another go and hopefully meet some great people that can keep me encouraged to max out my account.

I'm in the EST timezone, and I play mostly AFK during the day while I'm at work if my workload permits... And then during the evening after work is when I'm focused.

I'll join in the clan chat tomorrow to say hello, I plan to work on some fishing tomorrow at work, and slayer during the evening. I hope to meet some people to skill with, and eventually venture into more end-game PvM content.

Thanks for the opportunity!
Calcify
Calcify

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Advice Bot Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:16 am

The member 'Calcify' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Free Lotto ' :
Introduction CIxM2DZ
Advice Bot

Introduction EXUiqne

Bot

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Bob Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:28 pm

Glad to have you here!
Bob
Bob

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:15 pm

Welcome to the clan and off site Smile
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennirous Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:20 am

Welcome to the clan!!! ^^ @Calcify I'm so happy you found us! No one in this cc is toxic and are very helpful! Any questions you got, we're here for you! There are no such things as stupid questions because we are here to help you grow! I was so welcomed and felt like family right away because everyone is so down to earth. I can call this cc my family for many reasons. Everyone is amazing and wonderful. I'm always down to skill with you so lmk in cc when you're down to skill! ^^ I wish you the best in your maxing journey! You got this! Congratulations on your marriage and two wonderful children!
Jennirous
Jennirous

Introduction YP5zkAJ

kermit

Back to top Go down