EvanK-Hell
Bu
Purple Dude
Nevrand
9 posters

Go down

Nevrand's introduction Empty Nevrand's introduction

Post by Nevrand Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:57 pm

Sup guys! After just starting to play OSRS again after a few months break, I started looking for a clan to join and just hang out in really and I found you guys through the forums. I started a new account recently that is my main focus atm. I have a level 125 main (and some other accounts) that I don't really have the motivation to play and only use pretty much as a bond machine/rune dragon alt lol.

I wanted to find a clan to hang out and chill with while I level my stats up and in the future, do some pvm with. I really like the vibe you guys have, so I thought I'd make this post and officially join.

Current goals for the account is a quest cape and all the hard diaries. Don't really have any long term goals except to just have fun playing the game again after losing motivation with my main. Hoping to find that with you guys. Feel free to message me in game anytime!
Nevrand
Nevrand

Back to top Go down

Nevrand's introduction Empty Re: Nevrand's introduction

Post by Purple Dude Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:17 pm

Heya Nevrand Very Happy
Sometimes a fresh start is all we need to get back into the groove of OSRS, so good idea ^_^
Quest Cape and Hard diaries is a solid goal, that will keep you occupied for a long time, very iconic cape too ^^

See you ingame! Very Happy bounce

Nevrand's introduction NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Bu Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:29 pm

Hey Nevrand! Welcome back to OSRS and also welcome to the offsite!! Sounds like you have some solid goals there. Ive done quest cape a time or two and its definitely a fun challenge. You got this!
Bu
Bu

Nevrand's introduction M2gyq

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:10 am

Welcome back to the clan and off site Smile
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Nevrand's introduction YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainHovis Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:17 am

Welcome to the clan!

I am like yourself, I took a bit of time out. Noticed the thread on the RS forums and joined the chat. Just had to join up here too! Great bunch of people and they've made me enjoy playing the game again.

Look forward to seeing you around the clan chat and here too! Smile
CaptainHovis
CaptainHovis

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:39 pm

Pleased to meet ya, Nevrand! Feels like a lot of people are coming over from the forums lately. Nobody tell the bumpers that they don't get paid overtime (or at all) silent

What made you decide to switch away from the main? You working on an ironman or some kind of special build? Best of luck getting PVM ready and knocking out those diaries, at any rate Smile Should hopefully be able to find some folks to group up with when the time comes!

Nevrand's introduction NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevrand Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:37 pm

Syllabic wrote:What made you decide to switch away from the main? You working on an ironman or some kind of special build?

I finished my main goal of the Diary cape on my main and pretty much instantly lost most of my motivation to play. I legit don't think I've gained a level on my main in atleast two years or more. Runescape to me is a very goal oriented game. If I don't have some kind of goal to work toward, I get bored real easy. That's why I have like over 10 different accounts with different builds lol. Always want a new goal to work towards.

No to the special build question. Just a normal account. Only thing is, is that it's self-sufficient. No trading over gp or anything from the main. I'm hoping with new goals, and a new clan with new people to hang out with, will keep me playing for a long time. It seems to be working so far! Having a lot of fun on the new account and I'm really liking the vibe of this clan. Everyone I've talked to so far is so nice.

Plus, if anyone wants to pvm or anything, I have an account ready to go!
Nevrand
Nevrand

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:00 am

Hello and welcome to the clan and offsite! Funny enough hard diaries and QPC were my main goals when I started the account (now going for 80 all stats) it is a nice way to train, keep things varied. Best of luck with the grind, see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennirous Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:30 pm

Very nice to meet you Nevrand! Welcome to the clan! I wish you the best on your journey to quest cape and diary cape! What I love about this clan is that everyone is very chill, good vibes, and very kind and helpful! Hope we can chill together sometime in game Very Happy
Jennirous
Jennirous

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:29 pm

hey nevrand welcome to osrs advice glad to have you buddy! starting a new acc is super fun so many different routes to take so much to do! I can relate as I have too many acc lmao have you ever considered creating a skiller ? as you already have a main and also have alts a skiller can be a new way to challenge yourself and or an iron acc. anyways looking forward to see your progress and welcome again
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:30 pm

also love your dragonite pfp so cute ^^
Risa

Back to top Go down