Reintroduction

4 posters

Go down

Reintroduction Empty Reintroduction

Post by PeRSeVeRNG Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:58 am

What’s up everyone. I introduced myself back on 07/25/2021, but felt it was necessary to reintroduce myself as I was dealing with personal issues and wasn’t really on to be active. I started playing again after about 2 years so I’m still trying to regain that muscle memory back. Unfortunately I was a noob back when I played in 2006, I was about 10 years old. All I really did was kill rock crabs, spin flax, Clan Wars, and F2P pk so I wasn’t well versed on the game. However, I’m more knowledgeable now but since I was a noob I’m still learning stuff myself. I also tried to apply for the clan through settings on World 354 but it said they aren’t accepting applications at this time. I’m fairly active so hopefully maybe I can get a spot as I plan to stay. Shoot me your in-game names so I can add you if you want.
PeRSeVeRNG
PeRSeVeRNG

Back to top Go down

Reintroduction Empty Re: Reintroduction

Post by Riolu Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:21 pm

Hey welcome back once again man. That's certainly not a problem, life always comes first :p I think I've seen you around earlier in the day and you seem pretty chill to hang around with and would enjoy doing something with you in-game at some point. See you around more Smile

As for the apply for the clan thing, I think what you could do is double check with a deputy owner rank on where things stand at for you. They used to let everyone in back in the day but currently it's invite only. My best advice I could give for that is to be active and friendly within the clan; you'll earn your invite soon enough!
Riolu
Riolu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:35 pm

Welcome back. If you didn't previously have a rank, new ranks are awarded based on merit/activity within the clan, they are not open by default. Stick around and be active in the cc, the gem'll be near your name soon enough Smile

See Bear's thread on joining the Clan.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Reintroduction YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:20 am

Heya! I've seen you around the clan chat a lot and I keep misspelling your name because it looks like preserve so I apologise for that Very Happy Glad to have you here and welcome back to the game Smile

Reintroduction U7euiv5

Rocky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:30 pm

Hey Perserve, glad to have you back! I was in the same position as you, we're fortunate to have such a (re)welcoming clan in the community. Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down