EvanK-Hell
Shh Gg | Small Pulley
OGRE
8 posters

Go down

Hey Guys! Ogre here Empty Hey Guys! Ogre here

Post by OGRE Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:16 pm

Hey everyone,
 As an ogre living in the middle ages, there aren’t too many career options available for me. In general, the typical ogre can choose from the following career paths dungeon master, bridge toll collector, restaurant doorman, Shrek look a like.

Being my lone goofy self,  I decided to go with, bridge toll collector.  Perhaps the most lucrative. While salary will vary depending on both the location of your bridge and amount of foot traffic, a motivated ogre might expect a weekly salary somewhere in the range of 40 gold coins. If you are interested in becoming a bridge toll collector, read on to learn more about the many perks of this exciting career I chose to embark on.
There are a range of many benefits that come with my carrier path that I think you all should have a strong knowledge on and how
the many advantages of extorting travelers out of money so that they can cross a bridge you happen to be standing on includes the ability to set your own hours, work outdoors, enjoy a short commute (you probably already live under a bridge) and eat the occasional traveling minstrel.  All of these are huge pluses for being an Ogre and create a very well balanced diet / home for one to cherish and enjoy forever.

anyways scratching all this information about myself has me motivated,  I think I'm gonna go make a sign that informs travelers how much I charge for allowing passage across the bridge and maybe to increase business I'll consider offering discounts rates for children and senior citizens.
nice to meet you all! Bear Wave
OGRE
OGRE

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys! Ogre here Empty Re: Hey Guys! Ogre here

Post by Shh Gg | Small Pulley Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:30 pm

Was not expecting this at all. Glad to see you've taken initiative towards progressing your career and have been successful thus far. Seeing you in the chat I had no idea the time you invested in your own future. Kind of you to offer discounts as well, glad to see considerate folk like yourself have found their way into the cc, I'm sure if we don't know which path to take you'll be just ogre there waiting to help Wink

Hey Guys! Ogre here 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:33 pm

Well Mr Ogre, welcome to the clan and off site Smile

Well written introduction!!
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Hey Guys! Ogre here YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Chegolas Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:44 am

Welcome to the clan! I hope under the bridge isn't too uncomfortable for you Very Happy
Chegolas
Chegolas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:09 am

Good call going with toll collector. I have Shrek lookalike pretty well covered.
Bunny
Bunny

Hey Guys! Ogre here 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennirous Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:28 pm

Very nice to meet you OGRE! I LOVE your introduction! Very creative! Thank you for offering discounts as well, and I hope your bridge business booms! Let us know if you need any help in promoting your bridge business! Very Happy
Jennirous
Jennirous

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Riolu Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:18 pm

That's a pretty creative introduction there I must say. Welcome to OSRS Advice and I hope to see you around plenty Smile
Riolu
Riolu

Back to top Go down

Post by OGRE Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:47 pm

thanks guys and thanks for having me, now lets do some fun osrs together!
OGRE
OGRE

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:32 am

Is there a particular bridge in Gielinor you have chosen as a place of living/work? Lumbridge's namesake seems like a prime spot.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:30 pm

That was an incredible intro, hey Ogre, welcome! Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down