Avallan
Syllabic
Tinnitus
TM_BigHead
10 posters

Go down

Hi Guys Empty Hi Guys

Post by TM_BigHead Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:50 pm

Hey guys, I’ve come back to osrs and was looking for a new clan. I’ve played off and on for a couple of years and have found new life. I’m hoping I’ve found a great spot to grow as I have a pretty weak account. Family and work life keep me from whaling too much but I’m trying.
TM_BigHead
TM_BigHead

Back to top Go down

Hi Guys Empty Re: Hi Guys

Post by Tinnitus Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:00 pm

Hey TM_BigHead,

Welcome to the clan and offsite! Glad to have you bud. I can't imagine balancing family, work, hobbies, etc, while still being able to play Runescape at the same time, so props to you for pulling it off! That's awesome dude. Personally, I feel like being in the early stages of the game are the most memorable, so be sure to cherish those moments! Before you know it, you'll be up there on the leaderboards.

What are some of your current in game goals right now? Currently, I'm doing a bit of skilling and prepping supplies for GWD.

Not sure if you use discord, but if you do, we have a discord server that people typically hang out in if you are interested in joining!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting you - Welcome again!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hi Guys 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by TM_BigHead Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:03 pm

Thanks. Luckily work has been a bit slow so I can grind quiet a bit there. I’ve mainly been trying to make some money and work on skills. I’ve been hopping around and not dead set on any one skill really. I’ve already joined the discord, thanks for suggesting it.
TM_BigHead
TM_BigHead

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:28 pm

Yo dude, welcome to the clan. Happy to have you Smile You picked a great one, especially if you're just getting back into the game. We'll be here to help with whatever you need.

And hey, absolutely nothing wrong with taking time for IRL stuff. As Tinnitus said, it can be a pretty difficult/delicate balance. Kudos to you for managing all of those aspects successfully. It's a lot more than many players can say Laughing

I would definitely recommend setting some concrete goals. It's particularly important when you're first returning, as it's easy to get overwhelmed quickly. Happened to me, anyway. You may very well be a bit more disciplined than I am, haha. Regardless, good to have some kind of overarching achievement to look forward to. Quest Cape, Achievement Diaries, bossing of some sort. Certainly not required, but it's good for helping keep you motivated and focused when you don't know what to work on.

Catch you in-game or on Discord soon!

Hi Guys NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:58 pm

Welcome TM, you've definitely found an awesome clan with amazing people which I'm sure you'll have no trouble settling in!

Looking forward to seeing you in the chat and in game Very Happy

Last edited by Megnificent on Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Avallan
Avallan

Hi Guys YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier J 9 Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:44 pm

Welcome TM_BigHead,

You've come to the right place to settle in! I look forward to seeing how your account progresses. See you in the cc! If you have any questions feel free to ask (Pm is always on)!
Soldier J 9
Soldier J 9

Back to top Go down

Post by twobviku Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:00 am

Welcome TM_BigHead!

Good to have you with us! OSRS is awesome in the way that one can pick it up after taking a break to take care of other things, such family, job etc.! Happy that you are back and happy that you chose our CC!

See you ingame!

Viku
twobviku
twobviku

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:36 am

Welcome to the clan mate!

First off, I absolutely love your name it's hilarious haha. Idk why, but it really tickled me and I've had a few giggles reading it over and over Smile Smile

As everyone else has said, you couldn't have chosen a better clan to come and be a part of. Everyone here is a friendly face and we've got lots of events to take part in as and when you choose to do so (they're all optional!). I wish you all the best for your short and long-term in-game goals, whatever they may be.

My PM is always on if you need anything so never hesitate to send a message my way. Looking forward to chatting with you more in-game bud, until then take care and stay safe!

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Hi Guys YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:51 pm

Hi TM_BigHead! Welcome! Very Happy I'm fairly new to the clan and in this short time, I've found clan members to be friendly and helpful. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hi Guys YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:51 pm

Deleted double post.

Last edited by Spiritika on Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hi Guys YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by vRendorb Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:55 pm

I am right there in the same boat as you! Work, family, stress of the world. Can't wait to see you at some events
vRendorb
vRendorb

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:59 pm

Hey BigHead!

Welcome to the CC! glad you've decided to join us! and its an honour to have you amongst our ranks! Here at OSRS you will meet all sorts of amazing people to enjoy the game with. Its okay don't worry if you feel as though you have a weak account here at OSRS Advice you don't have to feel like your holding the clan back or too low a level to get involved we respect and have fun and make it comfortable for each and every one our guests and joining new members! So feel free to say hi in the chat in game if you ever need any help or have any questions or are just looking for a welcoming chat and a laugh also feel free to come and say hi if you see us in game! Very Happy happy scaping!
COCOMARBELLA

Hi Guys OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down