mini reintroduction ;)

+2
The Crux
Risa
6 posters

Go down

mini reintroduction ;) Empty mini reintroduction ;)

Post by Risa Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:57 pm

Hey guys!

thought id do a mini reintroduction since the clan has become even more busy now with old members returning to the clan and so many new members joining! So thought I'd do a mini reintroduction in case nobody knows who I am cos quite few people I know don't know its me but call me bloom lol! So here we go Smile

Hello Im Bloomsky my name is Risa im from the UK! Smile I was playing a skiller for a while but I haven't been working on that I am currently working on my main with my first goals of completing quests, raising combat stats and skilling now and then Smile. I have done quite a few quests and so I can increase my levels overall and Ive been powering out constructions levels with the help of my alts (old accs) I turned into alts which I play in the background as well that have helped me fun levels Very Happy. The purpose of my new main was to max all stats, get rich and to one day achieve my dream of 200mil all stats Smile. Yes these are huge goals. but im motivated to do them and slowly chipping away at it lol. But ive been a player since 17 years ago on and off runescape all the time. But I always return to runescape.

I originally did join osrs advice in 2017 but I have been on and off runescape for many months but back for good.

besides runescape I love playing some playstation, xbox, switch and sometimes other MMO's too! Like FFXIV, ESO, WoW. I am also looking forward to blue protocol! a new anime MMOJRPG!

But feel free to chat with me in game on in the cc! Very Happy

over and out!
Risa

mini reintroduction ;) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

mini reintroduction ;) Empty Re: mini reintroduction ;)

Post by The Crux Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:10 pm

Hi again! Those are indeed hefty goals but best of luck with all of them!
I've played a bit of ESO and enjoyed it. I'm really looking forward to the new MMo "New World"!
See you around Smile
The Crux
The Crux

mini reintroduction ;) U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:17 pm

Hi Bloom, I have seen you around in the CC and you are always very friendly! Good luck in your goals! Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennirous Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:19 pm

Hey sis! Very Happy Thank you again for introducing me to this amazing cc! I always wanted to find a social cc that was not toxic and not filled with any drama. This cc is exactly what I was looking for and really makes my gaming experience a trillion times better! Good luck on your journey to max, and 200m in all skills! Looking forward to more of your progression logs!
Jennirous
Jennirous

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:02 pm

Hey @The Crux ESO was a really fun game I loved the different builds etc im also looking forward to playing new world the open beta is going to happen from 9th September - 12 September I believe and then release date will hopefully be 28th September! So defo looking forward to playing some New World! Very Happy also tyvm on the good luck and wishes everyone @Xyrobz & @FRUITSMOOTHl im looking forward to making more memories with you guys in game ^_^ !!!!
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by RifleTactics Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:12 pm

Hey Bloom, thanks for the re-introduction. If I see you in CC I'll say hi! Great to have you in the clan. Peace.
RifleTactics
RifleTactics

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:46 am

@RifleTactics heyyyy thanks for the lovely re-welcome Very Happy will defo add you and speak to you in the cc! Feel free to stop by anytime! Im currently working on construction so been busy with that! Smile
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost Vegeta Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:02 am

These are very honorable goals. 200m all is insane, but I'm rooting for you! I'm personally just trying to max out lol. Also re-welcome to the clan!
Lost Vegeta
Lost Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am

Haha thank you so much Vegeta! Very Happy i know its drastic haha but im so thirsty for having my name on the hall of fame of the top players!
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:30 pm

Some 200m xp skills might be inevitable if you have long term goals besides gaining levels, but 200m construction or prayer? Mad
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:30 pm

haha I know rick! Its gonna cost a bomb and a lot of time but im leaving the buyable ones til the end >.<
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:34 pm

That is a good strategy, but it also helps to have other money-generating projects. Slayer can only bring so much done efficiently, better keep those alts working.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by RifleTactics Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:42 am

Bloomsky wrote:@RifleTactics heyyyy thanks for the lovely re-welcome Very Happy will defo add you and speak to you in the cc! Feel free to stop by anytime! Im currently working on construction so been busy with that! Smile

I added you to my friend's list, looking forward to saying 'hi' in game!

Respect.

-Rifle
RifleTactics
RifleTactics

Back to top Go down