Chegolas
EvanK-Hell
Penny
9 posters

Go down

Reintroduction: Xyrobz Empty Reintroduction: Xyrobz

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:25 pm

Hey all,

I've been wondering if I should sort of do a "re-post" as I did this last year but I sort of fell off the game, and as a result, this forum, but since a few changes have been made in the game and many may have left I guess it may warrant a re-introduction.

So, my name is Rob but I go by Xyrobz in-game. I've been glued to a computer screen from birth and some of my fondest memories are of Unreal Tournament, Doom, Command and Conquer, Warcraft 1, 2 & 3, Age of Empires, World of Warcraft and of course RS (now OSRS). The list really could be endless.

I work in the field of insurances and love to do graphic & web design on the side but when I have free time I of course like to sit in front of the computer even more to listen to music and play some games.

Even though I've logged into this game every couple of months for years, I still don't know a huge lot about it, so here I am... I'm looking forward to gaining further insight into the game.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

Thanks for reading.

-Xyrobz

P.S. HUGE thanks to Bearrows for helping me recover my forum account!

Last edited by Xyrobz on Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a P.S.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Reintroduction: Xyrobz Empty Re: Reintroduction: Xyrobz

Post by Penny Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:16 pm

Welcome back Xyrobz! This is definitely the right place to be if you want to expand your game knowledge and meet some great people. It's great to have you with us Smile
Penny
Penny

Reintroduction: Xyrobz IIyCd

Rocky

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:50 am

Welcome back to the clan?

Any new goals in the game?
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Reintroduction: Xyrobz YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Chegolas Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:40 am

(re)Welcome to the clan! Runescape, eh? Always brings you back in Shocked
Chegolas
Chegolas

Back to top Go down

Post by WeaknSilly Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:32 am

Well it sounds like the ever welcoming and friendly osrs advice is the place for you my friend! Welcome bud, sounds like you have a pretty handy set of skills on a PC. Gutted you didn't have diablo 1 and 2 in that list Sad
WeaknSilly
WeaknSilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:37 am

Mowp wrote:Welcome back Xyrobz!  This is definitely the right place to be if you want to expand your game knowledge and meet some great people.  It's great to have you with us Smile

Thank you! I always find myself googling stuff, which is great, but I like to go by recommendations more! Very Happy

EvanKHell wrote:Any new goals in the game?

I've just dived into Barrows but it really sank my gp, so I'm going to focus on getting up some essential skills for it like cooking and fishing, maybe herblore and in-between I'm just questing.

WeaknSilly wrote:Gutted you didn't have diablo 1 and 2 in that list Sad Sad

I actually did buy it around the time it came out but it didn't want to install on my PC, so I never did get the chance to play those. I did play Diablo 3 though! (I'm not sure if that even counts lol)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennirous Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:38 pm

Welcome back Xyrobz! Good luck on your goals, and very nice to meet you!
Jennirous
Jennirous

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:31 am

Welcome back. Barrows should be making you money, not costing it. Do you have Hard Diary of Morytania done?
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:04 am

OmniRick wrote:Welcome back. Barrows should be making you money, not costing it. Do you have Hard Diary of Morytania done?

Thanks mate, yeah I just ended up sinking money into food and pots for not much return from Barrows, might just be my bad luck, either that or a poor approach to the fight!

Last edited by Xyrobz on Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:24 pm

Heyyyyyy Xyrobz welcome to the fam! glad to have a fellow brit! Very Happy seen you in game so will defo holla next time see u on Smile
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by Riolu Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:32 pm

Welcome back to OSRS Advice. Hope to see you around in the CC soon Smile
Riolu
Riolu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aj 1201 Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:16 am

First off, welcome back and fantastic Reintro! I know I'm brand new around here as far as the clan goes. I did start playing during the end of classic and beginning of RS2. I too have been in front of a computer my entire life, but up until last year mine broke and I've yet to replace it so here we are trying to do it all on mobile Laughing . What're some of your goals now that you're back?
Aj 1201
Aj 1201

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:18 pm

Bloomsky wrote:Heyyyyyy Xyrobz welcome to the fam! glad to have a fellow brit! Very Happy seen you in game so will defo holla next time see u on Smile

Hey Bloom! Thanks for the warm welcome! Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:19 pm

Aj 1201 wrote:First off, welcome back and fantastic Reintro! I know I'm brand new around here as far as the clan goes. I did start playing during the end of classic and beginning of RS2. I too have been in front of a computer my entire life, but up until last year mine broke and I've yet to replace it so here we are trying to do it all on mobile Laughing . What're some of your goals now that you're back?

Wow it must be quite difficult on mobile! My current goal is Barrows but I must get to 76 fishing first for those sharks. Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down