A wild mahmu wife appeared out of the bushes

+3
Bunny
Mjr_Oc3lot
mahmu wife
7 posters

Go down

A wild mahmu wife appeared out of the bushes Empty A wild mahmu wife appeared out of the bushes

Post by mahmu wife Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:35 pm

hello everyone,

my name is mahmu wife, well its not my actual name but its the internet so i chose to be mahmu wife. Because Friedrich is just a name some random peasents called my parents gave me. You may ask, why would you call your parents peasents, thats very disrespectfull. Thats true, but because this is the Internet again, i choose to have parents which i have raised and funded, taught how to behave and maybe even given birth to one of them, dont know which one yet. [*edit here on later date *1]

As you have probably already found out if you have been reading till here, english is far from beeing my native language, but ill try my best to keep it at a understandable level.

Im Friedrich, im 29 years old and from central europe. I have joined the CC sometime when the lockdown started and i found you fellas because i hang around on w354 since i have returned to runescape. well returned is not the real word tho, i have played a bunch after the lockdown started, played on and off and now im in quarantine because the Friedrich wife got a positive PCR test. Since then im playing more active again, enjoying my time and successfully failing almost everything i try to prove myself that im not slow and getting old. for real, i tried doing bosses and what not, i think i am the worst runescape player i know myself. i have never managed a single pk kill or boss on my own. i die like 10 times a day in the game because i randomly find something interessting to read in the internet, forgot about the game which is on the same screen as the thing im reading and thats where i wake up in lumby and panic back to my previous spot. (only oldies will remember the pain and panic of trying to get back in time before all the stuff is yeeted and yoinked by some randys)

back when (probably the most of us) i was a kid and started runescape i the biggest f2p hobo you could find, it took me like 5 years to get base 40´s in f2p due to me just hanging around with my homies that i found and sitting in world 1 varrock and thinking im on the wallstreet, i was merching every item i could find, and use that hard earned money to merch more, i sold armor at varrock bank, stood in lumbrige and gave people jobs to mine iron ore for me which i would buy from them just to sell them for a higher price in falador bank next to the mine. you lads may know the movie, wolf of wall street, which is just a fictional story about my actual childhood on runescape. true story and 100% defo not made up.
all that lovestory of gaming stopped after the GE came out because i kinda lost my purpose on the island, beeing the man that someone messaged because he just needed this one specific item, that one armorset or a solid job to feed the kids.

i think i first heard about the CC after meeting its ash and his/her 29 different alts sitting in the GE and asking what in the name of jesus buddha mohammed was going on, and who he/she is spending the time with on the beauty of gielinor. a couple days later i had several questions because i was new to membership and returned to the game after such a long time and this is where i found diamondtusk, not only he listend to all my stuff and awnsered me my questions that i did not even knew i didnt knew about and added me for future questions. i asked him if he is in a CC, he told me osrs adivce and it made DING DING DING. thats how i joined, i did my first and only fire cape with you lads livecoaching me from the CC and what not. i was and i am so astonished by the gang and how chill everyone is so i did not leave anymore. im very insecure about my english, which is why i usualy dont type alot but i sometimes shot random unfunny jokes or stupid questions and thats it.

so this is my application for your awesome squad, i hope i can be a full member of the osrs advice gang even tho im noone who you should ask for advices.
if you have any questions towards me or you just want to say "hey man you giga suck" or "hey man you freaking cool" i would be glad to read it.

to all of you, i wish a great upcoming week, a beautifull time and lots of love.

stay healthy, wash your hands and dont lick doorbells or elevator buttons

sincerly
mahmu wife

mahmu wife
mahmu wife

Back to top Go down

A wild mahmu wife appeared out of the bushes Empty Re: A wild mahmu wife appeared out of the bushes

Post by Mjr_Oc3lot Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:45 am

Hello Mahmu Wife! I like your real name actually, Friedrich sounds like a majestic prince's name (who most likely died in battle). I liked reading your story and I'm also very impressed that the CC managed to livecoach you to get the fire cape. Nice to meet you and Very Happy
Mjr_Oc3lot
Mjr_Oc3lot

Back to top Go down

A wild mahmu wife appeared out of the bushes Empty Re: A wild mahmu wife appeared out of the bushes

Post by Bunny Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:58 am

Hey Smile I've seen you around in cc. Welcome to the offsite!
That's crazy that people were able to help you through fire cape in cc. Gz on that! I need to start that grind at some point Sad
Bunny
Bunny

A wild mahmu wife appeared out of the bushes 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tao Flow Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:42 am

Hey, welcome! Yeah man the clan is a great way to learn about the game, even if you're just lurking. We're always here to help if you have questions Smile

Cheers!
-Tao Pepo Heart

A wild mahmu wife appeared out of the bushes U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by mahmu wife Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:47 am

Hello fellas, many thanks to all three of you for the warm welcomes. hope to see you all ingame and wish you all the best <3
mahmu wife
mahmu wife

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:22 pm

Welcome to the clan and off site Smile

Your upcoming in runescape remembered me own.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

A wild mahmu wife appeared out of the bushes YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by TomeiPowered Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:26 am

Hey Mahmu Smile I've seen you and spoken to you a few time on the clan chat. Nice to see you on the forums too.
Reading your Runescape story reminds me so much of my own. I felt like I played for literal years as a kid to get to lvl 60cb. Turns out i was just horrible at the game (And arguably still am)
So if you ever want a buddy to set a death high-score in some team pvm content, get in touch Smile
TomeiPowered
TomeiPowered

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:26 am

Heya and Welcome mahmu Wink

Fun little story you have written here, was entertaining to read about your past experience with Runescape with a bit of slice of life sprinkled inbetween Very Happy
Had you not mentioned you think you have trouble with English, I would never have assumed you had issues, after all.. even the British or the Americans don't write perfect English on the Internet! xD

Almost everyone that joins this clan, starts as a noob and with almost no knowledge except what they have tried themselves, of course sometimes, someone joins that is just a walking Wikipedia, but they are the minority lol
So you will fit right in.. and if you hang around enough and read the chat and others questions, you eventually absorb the advice and when someone mentions a question you sometimes think "Hey! This has been asked before, I know this!" and then you are the one answering questions Very Happy
I consider that a natural progression in this clan Very Happy

You sound like a decent and nice fellow, I am sure Sapphire is a matter of time for you Wink bouncebounce

A wild mahmu wife appeared out of the bushes NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by mahmu wife Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:51 am

EvanKHell wrote:Welcome to the clan and off site Smile

Your upcoming in runescape remembered me own.

thank you fella, i hope you had and have as much fun as i do
mahmu wife
mahmu wife

Back to top Go down

Post by mahmu wife Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:53 am

ConcreteBurger wrote:Hey Mahmu Smile I've seen you and spoken to you a few time on the clan chat. Nice to see you on the forums too.
Reading your Runescape story reminds me so much of my own. I felt like I played for literal years as a kid to get to lvl 60cb. Turns out i was just horrible at the game (And arguably still am)
So if you ever want a buddy to set a death high-score in some team pvm content, get in touch Smile

Very Happy i can relate waaaay to much with this. it took me solid years to be able to wear rune armor Very Happy and i never used a scimitar either because a 2h did hit harder Very Happy go tell a kid my age its worse compared to a scimmitar

and that pvm deathcounter highscore sounds like something, that could make us famous. "the duo managed to die 81231 in a row to cows in multicombat"
mahmu wife
mahmu wife

Back to top Go down

Post by mahmu wife Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:59 am

Purple Dude wrote:Heya and Welcome mahmu Wink

Fun little story you have written here, was entertaining to read about your past experience with Runescape with a bit of slice of life sprinkled inbetween Very Happy
Had you not mentioned you think you have trouble with English, I would never have assumed you had issues, after all.. even the British or the Americans don't write perfect English on the Internet! xD

Almost everyone that joins this clan, starts as a noob and with almost no knowledge except what they have tried themselves, of course sometimes, someone joins that is just a walking Wikipedia, but they are the minority lol
So you will fit right in.. and if you hang around enough and read the chat and others questions, you eventually absorb the advice and when someone mentions a question you sometimes think "Hey! This has been asked before, I know this!" and then you are the one answering questions Very Happy
I consider that a natural progression in this clan Very Happy

You sound like a decent and nice fellow, I am sure Sapphire is a matter of time for you Wink bouncebounce

thanks alot for your kind words, im very happy to have found a solid clan here. i have not had a singe interaction that made me think im in the wrong place. im looking forward for alot new stuff to learn and more of you beauties to meet. also, cant wait to have a im, pact in the clan and be a usefull fella at some point, for now, bumping in the forums is the best i can do. xD Since i am in the clan, im writing alot more in english and dont just hide and read because sometimes i cant explain what i mean and it ends ina salad of words that the CIA tries to decode, the main reason for that is, that everyone is super chill. so thanks again and im happy you all took alot care of your companions in here. much love
mahmu wife
mahmu wife

Back to top Go down