Mahmu Wifes progress to become Mahmu Mommy

2 posters

Go down

Mahmu Wifes progress to become Mahmu Mommy Empty Mahmu Wifes progress to become Mahmu Mommy

Post by mahmu wife Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:54 pm

Hello fellas. I´d like to also join you in sharing my progress.
As such, my progress (or atleast atm) is less about how far i can progress the account.

the main thing i want to progress in, is just getting better at the game in general. understanding how to pvm properly, understanding game mechanics and maybe learn how to 3tick.

also very important for me, i would love to complete the quest series and therefore,
LOOKING AT YOU SONG OF THEE ELVES WHAT IN THE NAME ARE THIS REQUIREMENTS?!?!?!

At this point of the game, my combat level 109 and my total level is 1575. i dont enjoy much skilling to be honest, i sometimes like myself a nice afk fishing or woodcutting but i realy realy realy dont like such things as mining, thieving or runecrafting. but either way, progress has to be done.

right now, i have learned the basics of vorkath and managed to get a kc of 5 in which i made 3 in a row without dying. a huge progress that is only happening because i keep getting vital information on how to do it from the CC. FAT THANKS!

i sold the majority of my items a couple days back to buy a dhcb, but because im gielenors biggest hobo, i did not even knew i needed to quest for that so i took myself into a war against my brain and started skilling to get my levels up.
yesterday i started and finished the quest, slayermusiq1´s quide was 1.51 hours long, it took me about 10-11 hours and did cost me around 10-12 mil. im jugging bankrupcy right now because im broke and i love it. i feel like i just started the game again but on a different scale, instead of hunting druids and moss giants, im hunting big blue dragons. i realy like this new way of gaming.

long story short, my first and right now biggest achievements are to kill every mid-lowhightier boss in the game once and get the questcape. so far on the list are the KBD, chaos elemental, venanatis, vorkath and (with a bit of cheating and getting carried during the CC event) bandos

i wish you all the best, stay safe and dont lick strangers hands in the times of the rona.
much love

mahmu wife
mahmu wife

Back to top Go down

Mahmu Wifes progress to become Mahmu Mommy Empty Re: Mahmu Wifes progress to become Mahmu Mommy

Post by Risa Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:26 pm

awww im excited to see this progression thread of your account sis! Very Happy it's a great way to share achievements and goals and even questioning certain things whether its to learn a boss or the best method to train a specific as all the highly experienced clan members also response and provide a lot of guidance feel free to tag them in the posts and they will most definitely be happy to give a few pointers Smile
Risa

Mahmu Wifes progress to become Mahmu Mommy YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Mahmu Wifes progress to become Mahmu Mommy Empty Re: Mahmu Wifes progress to become Mahmu Mommy

Post by mahmu wife Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:59 pm

Henlo, i taught i might as well share my little story in gielinor after a week or two within creation of this post.

But where do I start? Alot has happend since then. Some nice things, some nicer things and some NOICE things.

Mahmu Wifes progress to become Mahmu Mommy Screen11

It was a lovely journey to finish the Quests within Runescape, I was sad and happy once it ended. But everything must come to an end at some point. Thank you Slayermusiq1. "k thanks bye" ..for your assistance

Another thing that im very happy for is the way the account and me as a human are evolving into both becoming better.
I have learned alot during my time in the CC with all my breakes and returns, just like a real scaper.
But mahmu wife has also learned alot, to be specific, 179 more levels from the point of starting this post. Not much for the chads and chadnesses within the CC who amaze me everyday. But enough to give me a small smile.

Mahmu Wifes progress to become Mahmu Mommy Screen12

I also managed to get my first 99!!! <3 It took me a solid 23-24ish years to get one. But it was a good feeling to get it in my favorite skill.

Mahmu Wifes progress to become Mahmu Mommy Screenshot-2023-03-29-224705

As a final message i´d like to share the NOICE message as well. Because it realy is a NOICE one as mentioned above.

Mahmu Wifes progress to become Mahmu Mommy Screenshot-2023-03-29-225440

Look its the funny number.
(in case you are a minor, its funny because it has alot to do with beeing a brave person that will help its elders to pass the street, do your best in school and respect your parents. tell them that you love them if you see them next time. <3)

(in case you are not a minor, hehe)

I wish you all the best and I hope everyone of you find the joy in life that they look for or might not even look for but find it either way.
Much Love
mahmu wife <3
mahmu wife
mahmu wife

Back to top Go down