Tinnitus
Syllabic
Skorrn
7 posters

Go down

Hullo everyone Empty Hullo everyone

Post by Skorrn Wed May 12, 2021 12:19 pm

Hullo hullo

I was surprised to run across this clan while stumbling across various clans over the years. Most clans I have seen unfortunately have toxic long-timers that shun new players, very light moderation (increased infighting), or are completely inactive altogether. I only joined today after seeing this CC mentioned about a thousand times on the main subreddit with positive experiences, and I am pleasantly surprised to see a clear tonal difference in how the clan acts and behaves towards each other.

I've been playing RuneScape since about 2004 or 2005, and I was part of that massive group of players that dropped off around 2013. In 2017/2018 I rejoined, took a break again at the end of 2018, and here I am again!

I am quite active on the official wiki as a custodian, so I probably will not be too active on these forums. However, you will probably see me quite often in the discord or CC helping out my fellow noobs. Cool

In-game name: Skorrn
Wiki profile: Skorrn
Discord: Skorrn #2311
Skorrn
Skorrn

Back to top Go down

Hullo everyone Empty Re: Hullo everyone

Post by Syllabic Wed May 12, 2021 1:17 pm

Hey Skorrn, welcome. What are you getting up to in-game at the moment?

And yeah, the atmosphere here really is kinda special, at least compared to most of the clans I tried before joining. We try our best to keep things friendly for everyone, no matter how new or inexperienced they are Pepo Hugs

P.S. Don't sweat the forums too much. It's always nice to have more activity on here, but most people usually can't be bothered Razz Sounds like you've got your hands full anyway! Kudos to you for helping keep the wiki going. Sounds like an awful lot of work.

Hullo everyone NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Wed May 12, 2021 4:21 pm

Hi Skorrn,

Welcome dude! It's great to see you are liking the vibes here already. I think most of us who stick around here agree, we are quite different from most other clans in the sense that you mentioned. Here's to hoping you continue to enjoy it here Happy Pepo
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hullo everyone 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shh Gg | Small Pulley Thu May 13, 2021 8:55 am

Welcome Skorrn! Glad to hear you're enjoying the clan so far, we try to stay positive and always welcome new members. Hope you enjoy your stay, see ya around Very Happy

Hullo everyone 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Maebious Thu May 13, 2021 3:45 pm

Welcome Skorrn!
You've 100% made the right decision the cc is very chill and super friendly on all platforms. You'll always find someone to answer your questions or send a helping hand.
Hope you settle in well and best of luck on your progression Smile
Maebious

Back to top Go down

Post by The Crux Fri May 14, 2021 10:32 pm

Hey man, welcome! Glad you like our community here. I too fell out of the game around 2013, but eventually made my way over to OSRS Very Happy

Best of luck with everything!
The Crux
The Crux

Hullo everyone 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Sat May 15, 2021 9:23 am

Welcome Smile
Good to know the clan has positive references in the subreddit, even though I avoid that place myself.

The wiki is an excellent resource for all players, thank you for taking part in it.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Hullo everyone YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down